Ratings for Dr. Bobby Chagger

If you see CHAGGER run away.Worst dentist competition winner

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Charger sees you for 5 seconds, doesn't even want to chat about my dental plan. He is too busy walking around the office chatting or texting on his cell phone. His work is terrible

Submitted April 24, 2017

Never go to this man, even his wife left him. He see you for 5 seconds and works on your teeth while the freezing has even taken effect

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I can only say He's the BEST!!!!! In the GTA!! Great staff always welcoming you with a smile. Dr Chagger takes care of my whole family we wouldn't want to go anywhere else! I highly Recommend Dr Bobbby Chagger 10++++++++++

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Amazing dentist...know his stuff. Would recommend him to anyone. Great service

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Terrible!!! All he cares about is making money.. He doesn't even do his job... I had to go back several times to fix the same problem.. Don't go to him!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Incompetent! I wish I read these reviews BEFORE I started attending his office. The staff except for Sandra are excellent. He butchered my daughter's procedure (did not inform her on how to prepare or what to expect)... she woke up in the middle of it. He also uses inferior material....he had to replace my crown 6 times!!!! (WTF???). Stay away!.... save your money and keep your sanity!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Routine work is fine but he was not very good with repair work such as fillings and crowns. I had to go back several times to correct issues with work that was done. This led me to lose confidence in him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Unprofessional crooks! All about business. Forceful up selling. Focused on ripping people off, not educating them.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

So helpful and extremely nice! He's great!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015