Ratings for Dr. David Quy

I've gone to him many times for me and my kids. I've noticed that he puts his staff down all of the time . He embarrasses them. He talks bad about them to me saying that they are lazy and one day he's going to fire them. On top of that he forgets a lot of things. He doesn't really listen to the problem. But in a hurry to get you out of the room. I was told that I had diabetes and I've been getting dizzy amongst other things. I complain about my feet and it's like he ignores me.......when I questioned him then he yelled at me. Some times he comes in late and goes home early. I will not be going back. I don't know how the staff takes it.......they do there work and are very good people.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Quy and so has my son for over 5 years now. He is a brilliant Dr. with a fantastic personality. He takes as long as it takes to make sure you understand what your condition is and what he is going to do to treat it. He has diagnosed my Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, etc... and his office has been extremely supportive to help me maintain my medicines. Honestly, he is smarter than some MD's I know and There was only one time that one staff member was a bit rude and I know she was having a bad day, whereas she had never been rude to me before, and just like myself, I have a bad day once in a while. I feel blessed to have him as my Doctor. I first went to him because he was a walk in and I needed to see a Dr. immediately. I was so impressed, he has become my family Dr. I hope he never moves!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I am an RN with 26 years’ experience in the healthcare field, so I know more than a little about physicians and medical care. Dr. Quy has been my family doctor for 7 years. He does not take appointments so my family can always get in to see him when we need care. He provides a perfect blend between family doctor and urgent care clinic. On occasion his office staff is less than helpful, but I go to a physician for his/her knowledge and expertise. I have recommended Dr. Quy to several of my co-workers and they too are happy with his practice of medicine. Take the negative comments you read here with a big grain of salt. People that unhappy in a doctor’s office usually have unreasonable expectations or requests.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Quy's office staff is extremely rude and unprofessional and regardless how they speak to you or treat you, Dr. Quy will defend them while they sit and smirk in your face. I will NEVER return to this doctor again! His staff is appalling. (As for his medical staff? They are different every time I go there. He can't seem to keep people working for him; revolving door of staff in his office).

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I have been seen by the Dr. over the last 5yrs about 10-20 times and he is very nice, doesn't keep you waiting, or if he has alot of patients will come out to the lobby and ask how you are and tell you how much longer it may be. He is humerous but is serious with you when discussing what is going on with you and the tests or treatment needed. I have yet to meet a Dr. who works so much and is available as much as he makes himself to his patients. I have recommended him to coworkers and friends!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Very rude Dr

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. David Quy's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I've gone to him many times for me and my kids. I've noticed that he puts his staff down all of the time . He embarrasses them. He talks bad about them to me sa..."

January 13, 2016
  • City changed from "OKLAHOMA CITY" to "Warr Acres"

September 24, 2013