Ratings for Dr. J.J. Debeer

I went to Dr.Debeer as a walk-in. He was a very nice man, his staff were really nice and I didn't have to wait too too long. He spent the time to read my file that I had from being a walk-in before with other Dr's, and went over my brief history, then went on to the problem I was having and deciding what he could do about it. I really liked him and would see him again. :D

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Found him to be very personable, polite, easy to talk to. He listens to what you say, in detail. Does not try to rush you through. Definitely will order appropriate tests, does not poo poo your complaints as imagination. He takes your care seriously, is not pushy or aloof. I am definitely sticking with him. There is no arrogance here, he is friendly, professional, knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

I've had 4 appts with Dr. DeBeer. He's pleasant, gracious and most of all smart. It's not easy being a family doctor these days and I feel very grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

I went to see Dr. DeBeer b/c I was having some concerns and thought I should get some testing done. Without even looking at me, he wrote me out a prescription! He left at one point during our 'chat' (I'm not sure why, but probably to Google what it was I was complaining about) and then just came back and gave me the prescription. I was not impressed. I would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Very friendly, down to earth. Eased my childrens fears of doctors. Listens (which is hard to come by these days) and explains in detail. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Didn't care about my son. Diagnosed numerous other childern with adnoid, ear and tonsil problems but did nothing for my son who was extremely ill. Took my son to another Dr and within 5 minutes with this doctor, he called a specialist and we were seen by the specialist that afternoon. Numerous people recommended Dr. Debeer but I would never send anyone to him. Why did he do nothing for my son??

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Awesome Dr and very personable. Great sense of humor and down to earth. First time I met him he introduced himself as "Joe", not "Dr". Only down side, he goes away too much.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

It is a very nice feeling to have a Dr. who listens to you and explains things so you understand. He is new to the area, and we are glad to have him.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007