Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Knox

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Knox for over 25yrs. He is simply the best Dr ive ever had as a PCP. He's a DO and approaches your care from a wholist approach. He doesn't just give Medical Care but institutes all different thoughts and prescribes alternative therapies in in numerous catorgories to include herbs, Chinese, acupuncture, essential oils, etc. he is a Top Level Internist that stays on top of research and evolving therapies for whatever ails you. I had a Rheumatologist that wasn't as knowledgable as he was in Lupus and RA.. He helped me find a competent Rheumatologist while caring for that portion of me until I could get switched over. I can name many cases when he went the extra 10 miles to find the best medicine for me in sickness as simple as a UTI to manipulating me in chiropractic ways to heal a 'stuck Shoulder blade injury. Additionally... He is the nicest, most caring, amiable Family Man that you could ask for in any person period. I consider Mark Knox, DO not only my tested Doctor... But a Very Good Friend. I simply could not do without him involved in my family care. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This is the absolute NICEST doctor and coolest doctor I've ever met. He's the kind of physician you'd affectionately call "Doc" and then go play golf with. Funny and silly and sweet, he's almost like talking to one of your girlfriends over lunch! lol And I'm not his patient; only met him once when he filled in at one of Mercy's urgent care clinics one evening shift last week. If his regular offc wasn't so far from the home we're bldg, I'd RUN to go sign on as his newest patient, bringing my husb and daughter with me! Dr. Knox, if U ever read this, PLS OPEN AN OFFC IN MUSTANG! And then LMK you've done so by contacting me thru www.facebook.com/advancedcaremedical !!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen. He made me feel comfortable and did not rush me. He is caring and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Knox is the BEST. My family has seen him for the past 15 years. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

My husband, daughter, and myself have been with Dr. Knox for several years now. We have each dealt with a wide range of difficulties and he has ALWAYS exhausted himself to see us through. He is the BEST doctor hands down! Christian, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, really listens to you, very personable and approachable. Not only is he my doctor, but I consider him a dear friend! You won't find anyone better!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

He is so compassionate and actually listens to his patients. A concept other doctors should learn. He treats his patients as people and not as charts!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

He is the best doctor! He listens and gets to the bottom of problems. He does things the way he thinks they should be done, not what the "book" states. He thinks outside the box and cares for his patients like his own family!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

He is a great doctor. I've been going to him for years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jonathan M. Knox's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare