Ratings for Dr. Ingrid W. Jackson

I went in with a UTI and Respir issues and the she told me that because I was thrown in on her that she would not be able to address both of my issues and stated that she would treat me for my UTI on my most recent visit. The visit prior to that she wrote me out a presciption for an inhaler that I spent over 50 dollars and I have never been diagnosed with asthma or bronchitis. After this last visit I vowed never to go her again

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I am not a Doctor but, when I tried to explain a problem I was having with blocked arteries in my neck area I called the arteries veins not knowing the proper medical name, Dr. Jackson laughed at me and completely failed to address the problem, I sought advice from another Doctor. I was offended and angry, she's a physican she should have know what I was trying to tell her, instead she blew me off, my health is all I have, I need a Doctor that's going to advise and steer me in the right direction. I don't feel safe having having her as my personal physican.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr.jackson was not the right doctor for me she did care about my pains or if what she provide didn't work she never ask what your concerns were or followed up on past history she treated me like i wasn't in that much pain and could'nt get refills or talk or get call backs for any information you needed poor for both dotor jackson and her nurse.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Jackson came across cold and rude. I had a couple questions to ask her after my exam and she was rushing me out the door. Her response when I told her I had another question was, "What?!" as she looked at her watch. What a ****. Would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Gave me a lecture on how premarital sex is wrong. I was raped. Then, told me I'd never be able to have children. I have 4 now. Nurse couldn't tell how tall I was and had to ask for help. Seriously?

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Ingrid W. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)