You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Haag

The kindest doctor I've ever had the pleasure to be treated by.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I've been going there for a couple years now. It seems like everytime I go, I end up waiting in the room forever before seeing the doctor. Once he comes in, he's very nice, but you definitely get the feeling that you're being rushed (probably because the next patient has been waiting an hour too). Like the other reviewer, I too have had problems with the staff responsiveness and prescription refill requests.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Haag is great and I have never had a problem with him. the problem i always seem to have is with his staff. My husband called to have his prescription faxed over to the pharmacy and it took 4 days for them to finally do it after he called several times.I called one day late afternoon and was put on hold. after being on hold for almost 10 minutes i hung up and called back to find they rolled the phone over to the answering machine and forgot about me. Today was the last straw. I called at 10 o'clock in the morning to make an appointment for the next week. after ringing several times the line was disconnected. when i called back, it immediately went to the answering machine saying they were closed and gave their office hours as 8:30-4:30. there was no reason for that to be on. I can understand a few slip ups but it seems like it happens everytime i try to go there. I prefer to just go to urgent care now.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr Haag for over 10 years. He and his staff are very knowledgable and professional. He is compassionate, caring and respectful to the patients and his staff. I don't feel hurried or rushed. Never had any problems with same day appointments with reasonable wait times. His office is always clean and comfortable. He feels like part of my family and is my doctor for life.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Absolutely the BEST GP in OKC. He will listen as long as you need. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Always friendly and willing to go the extra mile. I follow Dr. Haag from the Broadway Clinic because he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr Hagg is simply the best Dr I have ever been too. He is very compassionate nd listens to you and will answer your questions. He does not act like you are too dumb to understand what is wrong with you. His staff are like they were made for him and the job just simply excellent. Use to getting sick was bad because the drama was alll about going to the doctor, Here is a doctor who will solve that problem. The longest I have ever had to wait is about five or ten minutes, and the place is clean enough to eat off the floor. Hope he is around for a very long time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I have had Dr Haag for almost 7 years now since he was at the broadway cinic and he is just awesome.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I recommend Dr. Haag to everyone I know. He is an execllent doctor. He thoroughly listens to your complaints and is very compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Matthew J. Haag's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The kindest doctor I've ever had the pleasure to be treated by."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been going there for a couple years now. It seems like everytime I go, I end up waiting in the room forever before seeing the doctor. Once he comes in, he'..."

November 15, 2014