Ratings for Dr. Kristin F. Earley

My family has been with Dr. Kristen for five years now and we love her. She is so nice and helpful and really listens to your concerns. When my small kids are sick, if we call early in the morning, they always are able to get them in the same day. My husband has many medical issues and issues with medications not being available through the pharmacy and the staff always gets back to the us the same day or immediately the next day.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I would not recommend this practice to any one. The office staff is not very understanding or kind. Defiantly felt like I was being blown off by this practice. I did like the dr. once i got to her but it seemed like getting in with her or leaving her a message was impossible. I have not had a good experience with this practice and would not wish the easy I was treated on any one.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

My family loves Dr Earley. She cares and takes the time to make you feel like you are her only patient. Factor in a great staff and you couldn't ask for a better dr.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr k. earley has always been very easy to talk with and concerned about me as her patient. it is very easy to get an appointment with her or one of the other drs. in her practice. i would not hesitate to recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I really like the office. Staff is always friendly. Never have to wait long to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Kristin F. Earley's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 2002)

AARP