Ratings for Dr. Glenn P. Dewberry

I am currently a patient of Dr. Dewberrry. I just saw him today 1-28-13 for a follow up to my previous visit in Nov. I have high blood pressure with an extensive family history. I have visited him for approximately 5 appointments. In short, like others he doesnt listen, he is very quick to refer you to someone else to get you out of his office. Last visit he doubled my BP med. When the nurse came in she was very thoughtful I told her everything today, i.e, dizziness during the day, headache for two weeks, chest pounding at times, BP over 90 at times. She wrote it all down, when he came in I could tell he didnt read it or review Nov. chart. When I began to explain, just I did to the nurse, he wanted to sent me out EMSA. He wasnt listening hadnt even done an exam. When I said no, he quickly wrote in my chart "Offered EMSA, patient refused." I was so upset, I just wanted to get out. Referred to a neurologist for headache. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Having great respect for Mercy Health Systems, I tried Dr. Dewberry and He did the quickest "physical' I have ever had. Acted like I had leprocy or something.His statement on his website saying he wants a close relationship w his patients is a crock. If that is so he needs to go be a vet. I am a young diasabled person that I guess to look at you would wonder why but on the inside I am a mess so I guess he 'assumed' I was there for others reasons and all I wanted to do was to establish a good PCP close to home but he is definetly out of the question.If your robot needs a tune up, he is your man, otherwise, keep looking.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

I saw him on several occassions and my husband saw him once. In EVERY case he would not treat even the most basic conditions. He referred to a specialist at every visit. I will never see him again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Fantastic doctor! Friendly and takes his time to listen to make the proper diagnosis. His staff is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr. Glenn P. Dewberry's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental