Ratings for Dr. Eileen M. Kummant

Absolutely WONDERFUL nurse working in that office!!! Other than that, not very impressed. I did not like that she places so much emphasis on religion and her views on pro-life/pro-choice. Wait times have been quite long at times due to her taking a VERY long time with other patients. Time to find a new doctor...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I think she is very thorough, friendly, and knowledgable. Best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

She seemed to lack knowledge. I had a follow up appointment and she asked me why I came in that day. Getting returned calls, information, or answers is like pulling teeth. The only great thing about her is that she is 100% ProLife

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Kummant found what other doctors missed for years. She rocks!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

She saved my life by paying attention to details my previous MD overlooked for years. I was symptom-free so she could have easily missed the conditon, but she's the best diagnostician I've ever seen. Never makes you feel rushed, either.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2004

Dr. Eileen M. Kummant's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Oak, PA