Ratings for Dr. G.A. Larsen

There should be a zero star rating. I cannot even begin to describe what went on with my appt. he started out by saying "Why are you here? I'm usually the last person anyone sees." When discussing pain issues, he asked if I have ever smoked really good pot. Said he didn't until he was 35. He suggested I get some pot on Dundas St. Said I would still have pain but I wouldn't care. Said if he ever saw another orthotic he was going to kill himself. Said I looked good for my age and that I am a really good looking woman. Examination consisted of holding a ruler to my foot and advising I was a Double A and needed orthotics which had to be purchased in Listowell. I promptly went to another business abs had my foot properly measured. I was bordering on a D! When I said I had just been told I was a Double A he responded that he knew exactly who I was taking about and that this person has a long history of complaints. He did know exactly who it was. He said Double A diagnosis and prescription for orthotics seems to be the norm. As it turned out I did not require orthotics and my foot pain was caused by the exact thing I suspected and I am fully recovered. This man should be put out of business if still practising.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I found Dr.Larsen and his office staff extremely friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable. The office and waiting room were spotless. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Absolutely terrible - completely rude, totally unprofessional, and only interested in selling Orthotics. What a waste of time, and left feeling very offended at his comments - worst doctor I have come across EVER

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Fantastic. Have been in on two occasions last minute and he takes quick good care of you. My needs were ingrown toenails and he was very good. Best in the city.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I was in a lot of pain with an ingrown toenail . After my GP suggested removing my entire big toenail I called Dr. Larsen . He only removed a tiny sliver of nail. He then put acid in there and permanently got rid of any chance of it ever coming back. I was up and running in two days. The pain relief was instint. I learned to never pick at my nails ever again!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I believen that there is something seriously wrong with doctor. Inappropriate comments, one after another. Dirty office, dresses like he should be the janitor, you wait for ever and i don't think that he has a clue what he is doing. How did he get his licence is beyond me.

Submitted August 21, 2015

It took a long time to get the proper parerwork from dr larsens office so that I could resubmit to my insurance company. Maybe this is a fault of my insurance company wanting further information.. My feet felt instantly better and after using the orthotics for 3 weeks, I feel very little to no pain compared to before. His jokes are bad, as well as some of the stories he tells but I believe he does know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I got both bunions removed in Feb. Walked out after surgery, because my feet were frozen. I had to keep off my feet as much as possible the first week. It takes a couple of months before your feet feel normal. About the 3rd month I got orthotics which are wonderful. I would definitely do it again! Thanks Dr. Larsen....great job!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Larsen's orthotics changed my life. After a few weeks the pain in my lower back and shoulders dissapeard. I think his bedside manner is hilarious. He clearly knows what he is doing with over 30 years experience. He just doesn't have time for those " need to know every single detail" patients.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I personally like Dr Larsen, if you can get past the "fat" jokes he makes about himself and the patients I think you have to have a sense of humour either you can hack it or not. I can hack it I give it right back! Never felt better since getting my orthotics!:)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012