Ratings for Dr. V. Dim

Dr Dim can do anything! He's done my mom's implant denture; all my work and my whole family's. He is so gentle with everyone in my family and his work is amazing. I got my front teeth bonded by him and my friend's are so jealous. I almost don't want to tell them who did them. Thanks Dr. Dim! You're the best!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Every dentist I have seen here have been of a very high standard and I am always treated with great kindness and respect by all the staff. I always highly recommend this practice as a beacon of great dental care in Hamilton.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I drive from Niagara to see this dentist. I have been coming to him for 17 years. He is a patient and kind man and the best dentist I have seen in my entire life. From what I can tell, he understands dentistry on a different level and explains things about my bite in a way that I can understand too. All of the staff is great too. I feel comfortable and can't imagine switching dentists EVER!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Dim is an excellent dentist and a really kind, friendly person. Every interaction I have had with his office has been a positive experience. His staff are all very helpful and polite. I have had some real nightmare experiences with dentists in the past and am really happy to have found Dr. Dim.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I have had 5 Dentists in Hamilton, the last one was nightmare. Dr. Dim is very thorough, and talks everything through and weighs your options. Because I had so many issues with my last Dentist, he was willing to eat an xray charge if I wasn't covered for another set of xrays. I ended up being covered. What Dentist is willing to eat a charge? Ever? Staff is amazing and hygienists on point and take their time. My only complaint if any is the office is dirty, and things are falling apart, old gear, etc. When you walk into a health care environment you want it clinical, not dark and dirty. In the end it doesn't matter, DVD is the man!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have tried a few dental clinics in Hamilton and this is by far the most professional, gentle and informative clinic. They discussed openly the cost, benefits, pro e cons of different treatment options. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Dim is the best dentist in the business. I travel from Toronto to see Dr. Dim - the absolute best dentist ever!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr Dim is the best dentist around I drive in from Oakville to see him because his service is unparalleled .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have been going to dr. Din for over 5 years and I have nothing bad to say, other then I wish I knew him as my dentist 16 years ago when I had other debris tell me lies

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. V. Dim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP