You may also like

Ratings for Dr. V. Dim

Dr. Dim is an excellent dentist and a really kind, friendly person. Every interaction I have had with his office has been a positive experience. His staff are all very helpful and polite. I have had some real nightmare experiences with dentists in the past and am really happy to have found Dr. Dim.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I have had 5 Dentists in Hamilton, the last one was nightmare. Dr. Dim is very thorough, and talks everything through and weighs your options. Because I had so many issues with my last Dentist, he was willing to eat an xray charge if I wasn't covered for another set of xrays. I ended up being covered. What Dentist is willing to eat a charge? Ever? Staff is amazing and hygienists on point and take their time. My only complaint if any is the office is dirty, and things are falling apart, old gear, etc. When you walk into a health care environment you want it clinical, not dark and dirty. In the end it doesn't matter, DVD is the man!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have tried a few dental clinics in Hamilton and this is by far the most professional, gentle and informative clinic. They discussed openly the cost, benefits, pro e cons of different treatment options. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have been going to dr. Din for over 5 years and I have nothing bad to say, other then I wish I knew him as my dentist 16 years ago when I had other debris tell me lies

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Dim for about 7 years now. I have had extensive dental work done over the years and he is the best. He has the lightest touch of any dentist I've been to. He has a good sense of humour, and is very honest in his dental appraisals. Totally irrelevant, but great looking as well! His office staff are warm and welcoming. Bonnie is also the best hygienist in the world!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

My teeth were so badly damaged that I was unable to work for a month, but with the help of Dr. Dim and his colleagues I received above and beyond treatment. A great guy who is friendly, punctual, and a true professional. Thank you again to Dundurn dentistry, where you are treated like family.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Both Dr.Dim and Dr.Agro are wonderful people and great Dentists. I have been a patient for a couple years now, and I will continue to be for as long as I can. Everyone at the office is very friendly and helpful. Both Dr's are diligent and imformative workers. They always explain each and every procedure to me and make me feel as comfortable as possible! Love it there

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. V. Dim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dim is an excellent dentist and a really kind, friendly person. Every interaction I have had with his office has been a positive experience. His staff are a..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 5 Dentists in Hamilton, the last one was nightmare. Dr. Dim is very thorough, and talks everything through and weighs your options. Because I had so ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have tried a few dental clinics in Hamilton and this is by far the most professional, gentle and informative clinic. They discussed openly the cost, benefits,..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dim is the best dentist 3 times over, and they called him a doctor the third time? REALLY ARE YOU SO UNCREATIVE THAT YOU REPEAT THE SAME ADJECTIVES in 3 DI..."

January 3, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "89109" to "L8P 4W3". Address has been updated from "3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard" to "50 Dundurn Street South". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.aria.com/" to "http://www.dentistryondundurn.com/hamilton/on". Phone Number has been updated from "18663597111" to "905 546-0333".

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.aria.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "89109". Address has been updated from "None" to "3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18663597111".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dim is the best dentist in the business. I travel from Toronto to see Dr. Dim - the absolute best dentist ever!!!"

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dim is the best dentist around I drive in from Oakville to see him because his service is unparalleled ."

October 27, 2014