Ratings for Dr. V. Dim

I have been going to Dr. Dim for over a year. I picked him, because of this website...and his high rating. I told him that he had a high rating...and he said that he heard it was good. (but was nonchalant about it) Well, he is great. I had to get back here and tell about my last visit. I needed a couple of fillings including my front tooth. I had shipped it when I was young and it had a visible line that the doctor wanted to fix. I finally let him do it and it is amazing...I wished I had it repaired on the first visit. The colour match is perfect. I can't tell what is filling and what is the original part of the tooth. On top of that, he told me the I wouldn't require freezing to do the other fillings...I wasn't to happy until he was finished...and there was no pain...I hate pain...and I didn't have to have a freezing needle either. Anyway...great work...on time...very knowledgeable...can't get better...

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Not only is Dr. Dim an excellent dentist, he is also a very honest man. I was recently considering having several front crowns and veneers done a number of years ago by another dentist replaced for cosmetic reasons. This would have been an expensive undertaking and a nice fee for Dr. Dim. However, Dr. Dim took a good deal of time to explain to me in detail why replacing these crowns and veneers would simply not be worth the money involved. In a day and age when we are wary to trust anyone from our auto mechanic to our health care providers, it is reassuring to know that there are professionals like Dr. Dim who puts his patients' best interests before the almighty buck.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

We get all our dental needs taken care of under one roof. Dr. Dim and his staff are great. They even have an orthodontist that comes to the office. It’s very convenient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been seeing dr dim for a few years. His work is amazing, he even takes pictures of my teeth before to show me the results after he is done. His staff seem happy to be there, they have always treated me very nicely. He even takes my insurance checks so that I don't have to pay up front !! I would definitely recommend going to this office, he is amazing! Only thing I could think of is that I have to wait for a while at almost every appointment which is the worst, but other then that great office !!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I shop at fortinos and started going to Dentistry on Dundurn over 5 years ago. The always treat me professionally and personally. I love all the staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I had made my appointment a month in advance to see Dr Dim for 1030am and the hygienist at 1130am I got to the office 10 mins before my appointment and waited 40 minutes to find out the Dentist couldn't see me so in total waited 1hour and 20 minutes To see the hygienist. If it wasn't for the hygienist I would have left more disappointed than I was. I am going to avoid going back to this particular office especially when I had arranged my whole day and work schedule to be here and ended up wasting an hour of my day sitting in the waiting room.

Submitted January 30, 2017

Treatment like I’ve never had before. Thank you! I went into Dentistry on Dundurn when I had emergency pain. I saw Dr. Gambacorta who spent a lot of time explaining the problem with my gums. I never knew that I had a disease in my gums and what I should have been doing to prevent it and I have seen a lot of dentists over the years. I am grateful to her for taking the time to help me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a filling done at Dentistry on Dundurn last year. I thought my filling went out. I went to the office and I was upset. Dr. Gambacorta first listened to my concerns and then did an exam. She showed me the notes and my tooth and it turned out that the filling she did wasn’t the one that fell out; the one that fell out was on a different tooth and I had gotten somewhere else. I was really embarrassed but she didn’t make me feel bad and just tried to help. I was leaving the country and needed the lost filling fixed. She took some pictures of my teeth and then replaced the lost filling. When I asked her how I can repay her she simply said, “tell a friend”. Since I don’t really have many friends I thought I’d post it here instead.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I moved up here from the U.S. and started getting my teeth cleaned with Bonnie. She told me that I had brunished tarter and just pulled out this black stuff from under my gums. I guess that means that all the years I’ve been getting my teeth cleaned they have been just rubbing over my tarter instead of scrapping it off. I was surprised. After a year of regular cleanings my gums feel so much better and my my breath is fresher too! I won’t go anywhere else now.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I had pain in my mouth that started two years ago. My long time dentist wasn’t able to figure it out. I was sent back and forth to specialists who did root canal after root canal. Then the other side of my mouth started hurting. My friends and family were probably tired of hearing me complain about the pain and finally referred me to their dentist who they said was great. I saw Dr. Dim and he started to look at my bite and that was something no one else looked at. He made a few changes to my teeth and gave me an exercise to try. For the first time in years, I started feeling better. He made me an appliance and now I am pain free. I owe my happiness to Dr. Dim and his staff. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. V. Dim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients