Ratings for Dr. Bernard Sowa

Dr Bernard Sowa was tranfer red from the Alberta Hospital,I met him a few times for a review on my prognosis.I can honestly say,he is a I'll mannered man who used his power and authority to keep patients longer.I had a mild case of Anxiety and severe sleep problems,I was diagnosed as a severe sociapath with dangerous outbursts.I immediately reported this doctor to the physicians board,hence his transfer to foothills hospital in Calgary.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

When a qualified professional,assumes,he knows who you are in less then a few minutes based on your nationality,You can say,that physician is not a fair individual.I was immediately intimated by Dr Bernard,s nature which is of a physician that is highly agitated,Please practice some professional ethics.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I met this doctor,a few weeks,ago.He is presumptious,Arrogant.Also,has a prejudice side.Obviouly,he choose the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Sowa seems to me to be a very good doctor he is always upbeat and helpful and seems to be very interested in helping me,I think we as patients have to respect the education and experience of these doctors that choose a career dedicated to helping others and there may be times when we should take a look in the mirror before we let our emotions speak so loudly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I actually really like dr.sowa and think he is an intelligent and caring person,i have been seeing him regularly for about 4 years and my schizophrenia has improved greatly under his care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Useless, lazy, uninformed with poor listening skills....found him completely unmotivated to help me get to the root of my issues...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

drug pusher, rude, unwilling to compromise, overall an a$$hole

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

better than no doctor felt rushed and didn't seem to pay attention to my concerns

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Sowa is not the best, but not the worst either. He does like to push medications on you rather than psychotherapy. Sometimes he can get quite reactive to what you say and become angry.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Never again Dr. Sowa. I had been prescribed medications for problems that did not exist. This could have easily been determined had he done a little research but apparently he chose not to take the time. His comments and report had upset a few of my treating physicians who were left trying to clean up the "mess". Before prescribing medications and filing cheap reports you should at least do your research....beyond any doubt to me he was dangerous.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010