Ratings for Dr. Chris E. Manschreck

Dr. Manschreck has been our doctor for several years, and we could not have had better care. He has diagnosed and treated many elements in the family. We have never been treated anyway except Good by his staff, but more importantly, we feel he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I would never recommend Dr. Manschreck to anyone!!!! My mother was in the hospital with severe blood infection that had her whole system messed up. She had not been out of bed at the hospital and she couldn't remember anything from one minute to the next. She told Dr. Manschrek she wanted to go home, so guess what, he says ok and dismisses her from the hospital. I spoke to him about my concerns and he told me that my Mother could make her own decisions and that my sisters and me needed to butt out. We filed a complaint with the hospital who in turn notified the insurance department. The insurance department reviewed her file and kept her in the hospital. When they contacted Dr. Manschreck to see why he discharged her, he in turn called my Mom's hospital room and proceeded to yell at her and ask her why she would try to get him in trouble. My Mom starts crying and I continued the conversation with the Dr. Needless to say he was no longer my Mothers Dr.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Chris E. Manschreck's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1978)

Healthnet