Ratings for Dr. Rafaele D'Agrosa

He is not only a nice person, friendly and warm, but also a thorough doctor. He always listens to my complaints in a focused way and organizes tests and referral promptly when they are needed. I trust him immensely and have been seeing him for years. His staff goes above and beyond to serve their patients. Good for you guys!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Best doctor I’ve ever had. Great guy. Been seeing him for at least ten years. Busy practice though, usually takes two+ days to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Super people! Friendly, and return phone calls. Doc has been my doc since forever. Supported me during my rough teen years, through the birth of my daughter and now with my elderly ill parents. He has been part of my and my family's journey. Thanks Dr. D. TDM

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

My experiences with Dr D Agrosa have been anything but pleasant. ill be leaving his practice

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

We would like to thank him for helping restore our son to our family. His non-judgmental, encouraging, firm and supportive manner has helped our son over come his addiction. Our son continues to see Dr. D. regularly and looks forward to his visits. Our son has become more patient and less angry with Dr. D's counsel and medication. Our sincerest gratitude.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He is knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. I have been under his health care since I was a pre teen and now I am an adult and still go see him whenever I am feeling under the weather.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

He is a spectacular doctor, but his front desk staff needs to be more polite and courteous to the people coming in. I say hello to check in, and she doesn't even look up , but says "everything the same." It truly makes for an unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Great listener and communicator. Always follows through! Super smart. So glad he is my MD.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He has helped me through my illness with support, encouragement and information. Great communicator and great skills. He found my cancer very early during my physical and got me to the specialists I needed quickly. Great team in that office. Thanks to all of you!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. D'Agrosa has been taking care of our elderly parents for years. I have met him when I accompany my parents to their appointments. He treats them with optimism, respect and takes an authentic concern in how they are managing at home. He always listens to their medical concerns, investigates and reassures them when appropriate. Our family feel our elderly parents are in great hands thanks to him and his staff..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017