Ratings for Dr. Rafaele D'Agrosa

How my God!! where do I begin? i have been with Dr. D Agrosa for years and one day he says to me he didn't like the long wait for the patients. I was like yes this is my kind of Doctor. I hated just going to a dr offices and just sitting their for hours. He is an Excellent Doctor and listener. I am very comfortable with him. One thing I must say about Dr. D his prompt and readiness in attending to whatever issues or needs of the patients that come in, and recommend us to the most prestigious facilities and Doctors to attend to us. I am proud to say he is not only a Doctor to me but a friend. Dr. D Thank you for your Service.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Fantastic! Thorough all the time. Has referred me when necessary to top notch specialists. Even the specialists comment on how through he has been before I see them. So reassured my he is involved with my health care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. D has been my family doctor for over 20 years . He has helped with my depression, anxiety, and cancer diagnosis . I continue to see him and always feel better after speaking to him. He has always been patient and caring even when I wouldn’t acknowledge my mental health issues. Thank you Dr. D for all your help. John S.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I recently met him as I now accompany my elderly dad on his visits. Always makes my dad feel comfortable and important. Monitors my dad’s illnesses regularly and keeps us informed. Our family and my dad are great full for the professional care his clinic provides.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I have been seeing him for over 15 years. He has helped me through my cancer diagnosis and other physical and emotional challenges. He not only takes care of my medical needs but is always interested in knowing how I am doing emotionally. Just a really decent person and magnificent MD. Thanks to you and your team! JB

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

He is not only a nice person, friendly and warm, but also a thorough doctor. He always listens to my complaints in a focused way and organizes tests and referral promptly when they are needed. I trust him immensely and have been seeing him for years. His staff goes above and beyond to serve their patients. Good for you guys!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Best doctor I’ve ever had. Great guy. Been seeing him for at least ten years. Busy practice though, usually takes two+ days to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Super people! Friendly, and return phone calls. Doc has been my doc since forever. Supported me during my rough teen years, through the birth of my daughter and now with my elderly ill parents. He has been part of my and my family's journey. Thanks Dr. D. TDM

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

My experiences with Dr D Agrosa have been anything but pleasant. ill be leaving his practice

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

We would like to thank him for helping restore our son to our family. His non-judgmental, encouraging, firm and supportive manner has helped our son over come his addiction. Our son continues to see Dr. D. regularly and looks forward to his visits. Our son has become more patient and less angry with Dr. D's counsel and medication. Our sincerest gratitude.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017