Ratings for Dr. Rafaele D'Agrosa

Great listener and communicator. Always follows through! Super smart. So glad he is my MD.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He has helped me through my illness with support, encouragement and information. Great communicator and great skills. He found my cancer very early during my physical and got me to the specialists I needed quickly. Great team in that office. Thanks to all of you!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. D'Agrosa has been taking care of our elderly parents for years. I have met him when I accompany my parents to their appointments. He treats them with optimism, respect and takes an authentic concern in how they are managing at home. He always listens to their medical concerns, investigates and reassures them when appropriate. Our family feel our elderly parents are in great hands thanks to him and his staff..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

He took me on years ago when most docs wouldn't because of my complicated history. He has helped me sort through each of the issues over the years with patience, encouragement. I never have felt like I was being judged, he just wants the best for me. His nurse and secretary are great also.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

He knows his stuf!!! Thoughtful, analytical , communicates clearly with me all the time. I feel he really understands me when I see him and the way he reviews a course of action with me. Complete package, would never changer him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Our family would like to say thank you for his care of our father. When dad could no longer get out to go to the clinic, Dr. D'agrosa started seeing him at home and organized all the support he required to stay at home. This not only made my dad's life easier but also helped our entire family care for our dad at home. His office staff has also been very helpful. They are a caring and professional bunch of people.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I always feel like he genuinely cares about the well being of me and my family. We have been seeing him for years and feel this way all the time

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I hadn't seen him since my late teen years. He remembered me and took a real interest in me and my life. You could tell he was happy to see me. He covered everything during my visit. I feel like my healthcare is in good and capable hands with him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Attentive, thorough medically, takes the time and really listens to me when I need to talk. He has a reassuring manner. His nurse and office staff are also top notch.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Met him for the first time after my dad's surgery. My dad was really scared about his surgery. Dr. D'agrosa not only found what the problem was, he got the ball rolling quickly. My dad felt like his life was over but Dr. D'agrosa supported him and my mom with encouragement, information and hope. My dad got his surgery within a couple of weeks and is back home resting and prepared for the next part of his treatment. My family and I thank him and his staff for their professionalism and kindness towards our parents.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016