Ratings for Dr. Rainer Loiskandl

When we needed exceptional care he was ALWAYS there to help our family.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

My husband and I have been patients for over 20 years. You could not find a better man to diagnose your symptoms. Underneath the somewhat coolish exterior is a very concerned and dedicated physician. We trust him completely.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER A LITTLE ON THE RUDE SIDE, DON'T FIND HIM TO BE HELPFUL

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I was very concerned after reading the reviews for Dr Loiskandl. I almost cancelled my initial visit because of these terrible reviews. I'm glad that I decided to go see him. Yes, you have to wait past your appointment time (I find the same thing at any doctor's office), but once you are in a room, he gives you all the time that you need with him. So far, I have found him to be kind, and a good listener. He takes my concerns seriously, and has very good suggestions to help me. All in all, he has been a good doctor for me, give him a chance!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I've had a few doctors over the years as I've moved around but this doctor was by far the WORST doctor I've ever had. I had a headache for 3 weeks straight and he wanted to put me on high blood pressure pills without doing any tests. I refused. We actually fired each other right then and there. I went to my gyno and told him what my family doctor wanted to do and was disgusted. My parents even found a new doctor because they didn't like him. His wife is nice enough but she's so busy doing her laser health works that she doesn't have time for MD patients anymore. Perhaps he needs to be on "happy pills" because he seems miserable and projects that onto his patients

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I was told to search my issue in the internet!!! I dreaded going there as I know he would be hours behind. It didn't help that they scheduled 4 patients in the same time slot!! seems that he only cares about getting paid!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

my friend died a terrible death...this doctor did nothing to help her. when diagnosed bi-polar his response, i dont have time to educate you on your illness...so she ignored her pain that started because he was so unhelpful and no other docs available..ended up dying of cancer. i have seen him with patients in hospital, he has no empathy

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I waited an hour for a 3 minute meeting with the doctor. He stated he would run tests to identify my complaint. The same tests he ran 3 months ago. I had no feed back from the previous tests. Staff are not friendly and I was rushed out the door no further ahead then when I came in???

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I had a feeling of being processed rather than cared for. The best advice he was able to give was “feel free to go somewhere else” if he can't identify exactly where the problem lies he appears reluctant to investigate. I was asked “what tests would you like me to do”. Hey I’m not the Doctor here!!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Awful doctor. Does not try to understand you or your condition. He put my Dad on a medication that no one can get off of, so he's stuck on it forever...and he never let him know of this previously. Now if it helped that would be one thing, but because of the fact that this doctor does not try to understand you and rushes you in and out of his office....it is the WRONG MEDICATION for him and doesnt help AT ALL. I have also seen him and he has been very dismissive and gives cold stares...instead of treating my condition he constantly tries to put me on antidepressants. Since I have started seeing another doctor it has been found that I have a thyroid and hormonal imbalance, as well as chronic fatigue syndrome and a bacterial problem with my blood...all of which is being treated with success. If I had remained with Loiskandl, I'd probably be hooked to some antidepressant without an answer to these other obvious problems. Loiskandle is an incompetent, awful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010