Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Schlecht

Dr. Schlecht has been my doctor for years. He explains things very well. His care is excellent. I will be very sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Wasn't listened to.. Rude. Staff was incompetent. I will be firing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Doc is great but his office staff is rude and don't seem to realize the patient is why they are working. When he retires, I will switch offices

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

The doc is great , he is just awesome.But his nurses and staff are real bad in keeping up. you need to call atleast 3 times before you can talk to them. The clerical staff are even worse and so rude.They were supposed to call in for some serious medication and forgot to do that .Had to call them and remind them.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Not very thorough and doesnt pay attention to his patients as he should. My grannys pays for her visit and gets about 5 mins with him, and he says see you in 6 months. 6 months?!?!?!?!? She is 73 and on over 15 meds, and has circulation problems in her legs and blood pressure issues..... And never returns her phone calls, We switched her dr. and I wouldnt take a dead dog to this quack!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

A good, knowledgeable doctor that I would recommend to anyone. Doesn't waste you time or his, but provides good treatment and advice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Schlecht is the best - EXCEPTIONAL in his field. He is both humble and wise, referring you on to specialists if he feels it necessary for your best possible care. Dr. Schlecht's makes you feel like you are his only patient and his concern for you is genuine. I can only hope that he outlives us because we would be lost without his care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

He has been my doc for 18 years, and love him! Would not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Joseph R. Schlecht's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1971)