Ratings for Dr. David Patton

Dr. Patton was my daughter's cardiologist since birth until she had no choice to move to an adult clinic. We cannot say enough GREAT things about him. He was the same mild, kind and caring demeanor since she was born until the day we had to say to Goodbye to him. He even reassured my daughter that he would see her again when she has her first adult MRI. If anyone needs to see a cardiologist you'd be a very lucky person to have him as a Dr. We were sad when we had to move on to adult world, but he even had a hand in that, he picked a Dr. that was just like him in all areas, but it's still not Dr. Patton.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I can't put how much Dr.Patton has helped us understand my condition in to words. He has always been there to help and been kind and caring to me and my family. He helped me learn how to deal with my condition. He has been my cardiologist for sixteen years and he is amazing in his field. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist. He is very knowledgable and approachable about a lot of things. His kind and caring demeanor says everything about his personality. He is a real winner.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr Patton is a winner. He has a very calm demeanor. He is very approachable and really takes the time to explain things clearly to the layperson. He really talks to the kids and puts parents at ease. It is too bad there are more service professionals (in any industry) with this man's skills.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Great doctor. See's my son on a yearly basis.Always gentle,patient, and kind. Always talks directly to my son and then spends the time to talk to me and answer any questions. Never rushed when he is with his patients.Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

We've dealt with Dr. Patton for 12yrs and I could not say enough about him. He's the most caring and knowledgable doctor that we've had. Excellent bedside matter, makes sure everyone understands what's going including the child. We could not find a better doctor and we've had quite a few with having gone through open heart surgery at 5 months. You'd be lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr Patton has helped our daughter many times, he is a very knowledgeable, caring wonderful doctor. He always takes the time to explain things fully and he really cares for the kids.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Excellent doctor. Very mild mannered, great with kids, knowledgeable and thorough. He came highly recommended & didn't disappoint.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

Dr. Patton was my sons cardiologist. He is very knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner. He was very re-assuring to two very worried and concerned parents, and took GREAT care of our 8 month old son!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007