Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Tennery

Dr Tennery was my father physician. After my dad was diagnosed w/ALS (aka Lou Gehrigs disease) we requested his medical records b/c 1 month before symptoms of ALS, Dr Tennery increased my dads dosage of Lipitor from 20 mg to 80 mg. With a history of liver disease, Dr Tennery should have been monitoring my fathers liver enzymes. This was not being done. My dad was diagnosed in December 2006 and spent the majority of the next 2 1/2 years in horrible pain and forced to sit in a chair in his living room, unable to feed himself, walk, or talk and scared to sleep for fear he would stop breathing. The last 2 weeks of his life he had to receive an IV daily because he could no longer swallow water. 6 days after his 50th birthday, God freed him from that chair, which I am thankful for. What I am not thankful for is the fact that my father was never even warned of the possible side effects of Lipitor or of raising his dose 60 mg.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

This doctor is a really nice and down to earth guy. I really really liked him and am referring him to others. Everyone in the office were really nice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Paul L. Tennery's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med