Ratings for Dr. Larhonda K. Sims

Dr Sims is now practicing at Family Medical South in Moore, OK

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Has anyone heard if Dr. Sims is back practicing any where?

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I have been with Dr. Sims for a long, long, time and was just crushed when I found out she was going to be on sabbatical leave for several months or so. I am trying my best to wait for her to start practicing again, but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to wait. I to was told to check Facebook periodically, but so far I see nothing. I wish she would hurry up and surface. Lastly, I do agree with several others, Dr. Sims and Rosalind are AWESOME, but she has some front office staff that can use a lot of customer service training.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

she is taking a couple of months off to set up a practice(not affiliated with deaconess). I was told to check Facebook. But as of today no new address. She has been my Dr for over 10 years , too.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Sims for over ten years. I need to find out where she is working.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have you been going to her for years as well. I just got an email that she has left. Please if anyone finds out where she's at let us know.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I keep searching the internet in hopes of information about Dr. Sims as well and ran on this site that has turned into a discussion group. Will sure check back.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I am trying to find Dr. Sims too. The staff says she took some time off and will resume practice somewhere, but don't know where or when. My whole family has been going to her for years

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Does anyone know where Dr. Sims is now since leaving PCP?

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have used Dr.Sims for years! I don't make a medical move without her! She genuinely cares for her patients

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Larhonda K. Sims's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp