Ratings for Dr. Nermeen Hamdy

Great doctor and have been with her for over 10 years. If you have any issues she will make sure she looking into it and does any testing needed. Wait time isn't the best but I don't mind because I know She does her Job very well.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Never ever go to this Dr if ur not Arab. She is too racist and take u 1 hr to wait and she never help her patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

She's a good Dr. For me and my baby .she always answers to any questions I have,but you have to wait 3 hours to see her which is too long if you have an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Actually , I had a OBGY doctor in Ajax and she is awesome , very knowledgeable with the information you need to ask her about it , she is highly respectful to her patients . i was following with her when i was pregnant in my my younger son. i wish to come back and follow up with her again . Now , I moved to north York before 6 month ago and looking for OBGY to help me in my critical case until i found this Dr. Hamdy N and a friend of mine told me about her she was following up with her when she was pregnant in her daughter but waiting time is too long even when you have an appointment . never ever come to your appointment and see the doctor in your time ..So, last time i came to see her in my appointment and i wait 2 hrs to see her and she saw me for less than 5 min and didn't solve my case , just she told me to make a blood work and we will see later what we are going to do..Room is very tight to all the people they came and not good for kids to play and you can hear everyone story in the room, i dont recommend this doctor .look for someone else

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The worst Dr you can ever have! The waiting room is always packed and is not hygienic at all! It's always noisy and crowded in there, and you have to sit there listening all of the patients gossip loudly for min 2 hours! There are some toys for kids that they have in the room which makes the loudest noises ever and they've been there for about 10 years so I make sure that my kid doesn't play with them since they're covered in dust. When you go in to see the doctor, she basically sees you for max5 mins if you're not Arabic. I complained to her about the wait time and she basically yelled at me for complaining and told me that she won't see me if I'm going to complain. She is really rude. Find another doctor if you can!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

This Dr. Will never keep your appointment on time! Each time I go, there is an hour back wait as she takes walk in appts and doesn't prioritize actual standing appointments. Staff show no curtesy of letting people know wait times or if they are behind schedule. This Dr clearly looking to squeeze every bit out of OHIP. Also I've had Mis diagnosis from her as well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

This is a person who is only interested in money.she has no bedside manners and she has very limited knowledge.she is very rude which tells me what her upbringing is like.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

My children and I have been going to Dr.Hamdy for more than 11 years. She ia a VERY knowledgeable doctor and is more than a doctor to us. She is highly respectful to her patients and truly cares gor their well being. The atmosphere in the office is welcoming and friendly, yes, there is a wait time, just like every other doctors office, however shes worth the wait. This is my opinion and I have never left unhappy, I always look forward to seeing her.

Submitted November 3, 2014

No point of booking an apartment cause you'll wait hours to see her. Never coming back

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would like to start off by saying this Lady should NOT be a family doctor. Let me tell you my story! We were newcomers to Canada and we thought that having an Arab family doctor would be helpful since we didn't know English. My mother, who was in her late 30's has suffered from a very heavy period with lots of pain from cramps.I'm talking about pain that makes you want to cry. Anyways, she went to Ms. Hamdy for help. Ms. Hamdy however gave my mother strong medications to stop her period.She took no x-rays,bloodtests, ultrasounds whatsoever.Sure enough,my mothers period stopped coming after some weeks but the complications of Menopause kicked in right after(aching bones,Dizzyness,hot flashes, poor circulation).There was my poor mother,unable to give birth ever again. She hit Menopause at only 39. We were new to the country and not experienced at all.If you have read my story, know that it is real and nothing about it was modified and I hope it doesn't happen to any women out there!

Submitted February 4, 2012