Ratings for Dr. Teresa Stalinska

Awful doctor. Very cold, and stringy with her time. Makes you feel uncomfortable. Extremely long wait times.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Unpleasant experience almost every visit. Person as cold as fridge she sits next to. Ok if you want your temperature lowered other than that I do not recommend due to possible frostbites.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

This is the worst doctor ever. I won't get into all my issues with her, but long story short my period was not regular in my early 20s and I asked her why. She said I have too much testosterone, which is why my chest is hairy, and I will never have kids. I told her my chest isn't hairy, and she asked me to show it to her. I took my shirt off and she asked me if I shaved... I didn't. Went to another doctor who knew exactly what was wrong, put me on meds to regulate my metabolism, and I started having a regular period within 3 months. Its been a few years since then, and I'm pregnant now. So I guess wrong about that too! By the way, I'm still not shaving my chest. I don't know what is wrong with her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I really doubt the comments about friendliness of Dr. Satlinka. She is far from friendly, I would say the opposite. She makes no eye contact when speaks to you, I find it very rude. She wants to make as many appointments as possible and will not discuss several concerns at one. You need to book separate appointments for paper work, and any issues or concerns you have. I understand she wants to get paid, but what it means for you to book a bunch of appointments?Multiplied wait times, multiplied time spent on rude conversations, and waste of time. I do not recommend this Doctor. I changed doctor and feel happy, I don't need to see her again.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

My family doctor for years. Very helpful & understandable. Send you for any tests needed..love her!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr. Stalinska. Very good listener and definitely knows her medical background. When necessary will send you for any required tests. Really caring and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Every time I have to go to an appointment it's a huge headache for me the dr is never on time (at least 1h late) even if its the first appointment of the day. And then once you get in she will brush u of in 5 min not even looking at u very cold and rude no bed side manners what so ever not even goodmorning or goodbye. Everything is a big problem for her. I have lost my sons vacination card and needed it for daycare and she refused to fax or made me another one unless I showed for an appointment which I couldent becouse of an busy squedule all I had time is to pick it up after or before work but no becouse it's a HUGE problem and off course if I just pick it up she won't get more money. So after numerous phonecalls she rudely decides to do it if I pay her around $50 and hangs up the phone. I have a lot more worse stories but the bottom point is she is unresenable unprofessional rude not on time ever missdiagnoses everything is antibiotics even for 1 month old not needed told by diff dr

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Stalinska does not look at you when you speak. She looks at the floor. Instead of listening to you and having a dialogue and conversation, she makes you feel like you are not there. When telling her more contextual information (which could be used to diagnose the issue), she does not listen and only relies on her own knowledge. Sometimes she'll leave you naked and go to another room to read her books. I've also experienced her speaking loudly about my issue with the door open, with the whole waiting room hearing. Where is the privacy? Where is the respect? Where are the listening skills?

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Stalinska is helpful and knowledgeable. Whenever there was something unusual in my test results, she always sent me for further tests to ensure that there was nothing wrong. Unfortunately her bed side manner is cold, and she rarely makes eye contact when she speaks to you. I once had to wait 1.5 hrs past my appointment time to see her and then she wouldnt do my exam 5 minutes into the appointment because there was not enough time and made me come back another day where I had to wait another hour to see her. Basically, if you want someone who's knowledgable, go see her, but dont expect her to be sympathetic and to hold your hand.... there's no time for that lol. The reception staff could be more friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I also went to see this Dr. when I was pregnant, she did inform me from the first visit that there may be a problem with my pregnancy, and asked me "ARE YOU HAPPY??" I replied of course, my husband & I finally made it. Quite an odd question to ask, since I had mentioned many times before,about wanting a pregnancy!! She sent me for an ultrasound the very same day, on the next day I started bleeding heavily. I called her office so many times but nobody responded to my messages, (during business hours)I finally got an appoint. after 3 weeks at which time she said the test cameback, you miscarried. I was devasted and left crying, I went back to ask her to test me to find something may be wrong with me. Dr. Stalinska referred me to a fertility clinic and on my last visit I found it again odd, why she encourage me to go for that specific fertility clinic!!! reading comments from those other pregnant women, I got chills in my body. Whatever happened to me GOD is al knowing!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009