Ratings for Dr. Ambereen Quadir

Dr Quadir is now in the Junction triangle in a family practice. She is personable, careful, friendly and empathetic. Very knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

The staff and other doctors in this practice are very good, unlike the other reviewers here I was actually able to get appointments quite quickly for my child when she was ill. With that said, I found Dr. Quadir to be cold and condescending. She didn't remember who I was after several appointments. She was dismissive about my concerns about my health and my daughters health. She also seems to favour holistic medicine over conventional practices. I was looking for a knowledgeable family doctor not a naturopath or a counsellor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I never leave reviews but I have become too frustrated with my current situation with Dr. Quadir that I thought it would be best to leave a review to warn any future patients. It takes months to try and book an appointment with Dr. Quadir, because her hours are few and inconvenient. I attempted to book an appointment this week, and the only available time was in September. This was also an appointment for a severe anxiety issue, that Dr. Quadir wanted to discuss with me over a counselling style appointment, rather than a regular check-up. This isn't exactly an issue that I can put on hold for two months. And though I do not blame the staff at the facility, when I asked them if there was anyone else I could see or if there was anything else they could do, no alternative solutions were offered. My frustration has been building with these long wait times, and there were even a couple of times where something has come up and Dr. Quadir cancelled our upcoming appointment. I have had to rely on walk-in clinics for all of my medical needs over the past two years. Though I don't doubt that Dr. Quadir really does want the best for her patients, I would not be able to tell you what she's like as a doctor with certainty, as I've barely been able to meet with her in the two years that she has been my primary physician.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have to agree Dr. Quadir just leaves the office without notice , last time I was sitting there thinking she will be back but actually she was finished without notice .Not sure why she's still taking new patients because you have to wait at least a month for an appointment even if it's an emergency . Looking for a new doctor .Also not great with her follow up appointments not sure where the disconnect is if it's her or her staff. I had to go in for an appointment then to realize that I needed to have something else done . Was great at first but she keeps going downhill and rushes as well .

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Our family doctor retired and seeing as my grandmother is 97 with an existing condition, we needed to find a new doctor for her ASAP. My mother and grandmother went to see Dr. Quadir at her office in Toronto last Friday. While meeting with my mother, Dr. Quadir "interviewed" her. She asked my mom a series of questions such as her country of origin, her education and occupation. While I'm pretty certain asking about occupation and country of origin may be standard, I found it extremely strange for a doctor to ask their patient what level of education they have. At the end of the appointment, Dr. Quadir told my mother, she couldn't see her and my grandmother because she is not taking any new patients. Bear in mind, Health Connect arranged this appointment because she is listed taking new patients. My mother left Dr. Quadir's office extremely upset. By this experience alone, I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I was amazed at the lack of empathy and thoughtfulness this doctor had. I'm not sure if she's like this all the time, or if she's on the verge of some kind of breakdown... She must have some personality issues that are not diagnosed / possibily sociopath without evil intent? Has no ability to read or understand what someone is saying for she lacks the ability to understand social cues. I hope she finds some help with that. Strange that she's in the position that she's in.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Quadir is a friendly doctor and I also enjoyed her as a person. However, it is true. She keeps moving - which is fine, but twice now, she's up and disappeared on me without sending out any notice. I don't think she's so great that I would track her down again. I will be looking for a GP closer to my home.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The staff at Dr. Quadir's latest office, she has moved three times in two years, are helpful and supportive., too bad she isn't. Fun, run fast from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Ambereen Quadir is a wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This is my family doctor. I respect her very much. I feel that she sees 'the forest for the trees' and address the WHOLE person. This is more valuable to my family than punctuality EVER could be. Dr Quadir has 'held my hand' through difficult times, she has helped my Mother when she was VERY sick (could have died) and not ever EMERGENCY at the hospital would help (H1N1 days, my mother is a diabetic and was desperately ill and NEEDED immediate attention ~ Dr Quidar was the ONLY one who took affirmative action). THIS IS THE KIND OF DOCTOR you want on your side. She is special. The staff at Iriqous was not for me :( It is difficult to see Dr Quidar regularly so if you are looking for a pediatrician... care for our son has been too inconsistent for a baby... you may want to research and find someone more consistent.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011