Ratings for Dr. Kristine D. Bruno

She was 15 minutes late and I was the first patient of the day. She made me feel as if I was wasting her time. This was the second time I saw her. First time I had to wait 30 minutes for her. Do not care for how she treated me. Told me basically I was old and that's what happens when you get old. She needs to understand what her patients are dealing with and have more compassion.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Bad day? She greeted me with angry eyes. Since this was my first visit I knew it had nothing to do with me. She was professional, read other doctors comments, gave the exam, ordered the perscription and the name of a specalist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

She is wonderful. Down to earth, thorough and makes you feel like she appreciates you as a person not just a number. No rush, listens to everythign you have to say and is not afraid to try new things. If the first idea isnt successful she will try another. I am 58 and she is by far the best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Caring, very thorough. Never refers until all her optons are tried. Very pleasant and family friendly.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Dr. Kristine D. Bruno's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Assurant