Ratings for Dr. George Buldo

I had Dr Buldo as my nephrologist for about 5 years until I moved away. He was always great. He listened, cared, and treated me with respect. I would have loved to stay with him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

My doctor for 3 years. I have confidence in him during this period of "monitoring" my kidneys. He is thorough, listens to any anxieties and follows through with medication and advice. I could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Hhjoughguyvjhvjvjhvjhvhjvjhvjhvugvugvugvguvugvuyvjgvjg bgbcc

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I find it refreshing to be treated as a patient, not a file number or a case. Dr Buldo is concerned and compassionate about his patients. There is no assembly line style medicine practiced in his office; neither is there any 'one size fits all' or 'cookie cutter' treatment plan. He takes the time necessary for each of his patients ...and, he listens to what his patients have to say. It's only a one-way conversation if that's when the patient chooses not to say much. He definitely knows what he's doing but, doesn't have a "God" complex. Probably the most serious doctor I've ever met but, much of that seriousness is really him actively 'thinking' about my health condition and treatment options ...and that's a very good thing. Simply put, I believe that I'm very, very fortunate to have Dr Buldo as my doctor, he is sincerely appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Great doctor! Take great care of my mom who is on dialysis. Takes the time to call me when I have concerns. He instinctively knows what to do, which demonstrates he is an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

When I was on kidney dialysis, Dr. Buldo was by far the best doctor in his field. He could be too serious sometimes but you could easily have him show you a smile. When I was under his care, I felt completely safe and secure. I never had to question his methods or assessments. I knew everytime I had a concern or health issue I was going to be okay. When my transplanting hospital wanted to give me a transfusion, Dr. Buldo just increased my epo so it wouldn't compromise my anticipated transplant. He was always wanted his patients to have the best care. Some patients on the dialysis floor were not the easiest to please, but Dr. Buldo treated everyone equally well. I love this doctor so much that I would love to have him be my post-op transplant physician. Too bad the government won't fund it!?

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

ALTHOUGH HE IS ALWAYS LATE, HE TAKES TIME TO DISCUSS ISSUES WITH YOU. IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND WILL ALWAYS DO AS HE SAYS. GREAT PERSONALITY

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

was a great doctor.always knew what he was doing.........very knowledgeable..

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

He is helpful, kind, and knowledgeable in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007