Ratings for Dr. Bernard Stanley Jackson

Dr. Jackson removed my thyroid and 30 lymph nodes due to thyroid cancer. My surgery was excellent, no problems at all. Very knowledgable Dr. He was able to remove all my cancer and all of my thyroid without any complications. I would definatly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had oral cancer removed and Dr Jackson was the surgeon im very pleased with the work he performed on me he went above and beyond to make sure he removed all the cancer and a mri confermed that i have no cancer in my mouth but he did say it vould come back

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr Jackson performed surgery in august last year 2015 i had oral cancer he above and beyond to make sure he got all the cancer and you can not see the scar unless i tell you its there and a mri scan confirmed that the Dr had gotten all the cancer im still in pain from the incision from ear to ear around my whole neck very happy with the good work

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Poor all round. Waiting area is cramped and unkempt. Being treated in what appears to be a closet is inappropriate at the very least. His practices seem unsanitary, his bedside manner is brash, and his follow up is non existent. Had surgery for a deviated septum. He did additional work (straightened my nose and shaved it down) admittedly I'm happy about the additional work, but it's incredibly unprofessional to proceed without first discussing it with me. Glad to be done with him (hopefully)

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I wouldn't mind his prickly manner if I felt that he was a top-of-his-field doctor. The office itself is a disorganized mess and I had to confirm and reconfirm appointments after the secretary botched a referral. The topper was, after being told i had lymphoma, he followed it up with "you'll probably get it again in 15 or 20 years." Not exactly a soft touch. I'll be asking for a new ENT doctor when it's time for a followup.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Jackson and Terry are fantastic!! he saved me from thyroid cancer twice. took out the thyroid the first time. and a year later went back in and took out 3 more lumps in my limp nodes. told me exactly what was going to be done and what to expect after the operation. Great Team!!! I would fully go again...If I had to. johnny g. hamilton

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Wonderful professional. He help me with my nasal problem, performing and excellent cauterization of my left and right turbinate 2 years ago and with awesome results. the procedure went smoothly and painless during and after the surgery. Wonderful! Dr. Jackson is very professional and confident, friendly too. Thanks Dr. Jackson

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Jackson was kind patient and brilliant. Have seen many doctors and he was the one to diagnose and treat one of my concerns. He also operated on me and recovery has been a dream, thanks to his magically hands. Have to mention his assistant Terri who is the most wonderful and easy person to talk to as well as a great sense of humour. Five star rating for sure!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Very good doctor, I had countless problems that other doctors had overlooked. He diagnosed them quickly and scheduled me for surgery. He was informative and funny and all around great to talk to. The surgery went well and I had no pain after the procedures. I would always go back with out hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I had surgery many years ago and had my tonsils removed....he messed up the surgery as there was a hole in the back of my throat that became infected where my one tonsil once was. I was in bed for 3 months having to take Tylenol 3 for the pain every few hours. Which is very unusual for me as I have a very high pain tolerance. When I went back in to show him the hole he decided that it was appropriate to sew the hole in the back of my throat,that is while I was completely awake...it was absolutely horrible. I was screaming and crying so much and he did not stop. My ex at the time was waiting in the small unsanitary waiting room and was tempted to burst into the room to help me. I would think twice about having him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012