Ratings for Dr. Ricky Kochman

Dr. Kochman is an exceptional dentist who is knowledgeable, warm, kind, and truly cares about his patients. He has been especially amazing with our young son. I would recommend him without hesitation- the staff and hygienists are all fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kochman for many years and would not go anywhere else. He is very good at what he does and you can tell he really cares. Every procedure I have had has been relatively painless and if there are issues afterward it is never a problem to get a prompt follow-up appointment. The staff are EXCELLENT especially Kristen at the front desk, she has been with Dr. Kochman for a very long time and you can tell she also loves what she does. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to this practice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Kochman is the best and makes you feel at ease . Dr.Kochman and his Assistant Jenn make a great team . And staff are very friendly .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Not sure what your problem was but never rushed with my appointments . time is taken to explain procedures or just chat to catch up

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Staff are good. I always seem To wait for my appointments, which are very rushed once I do get in.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Kochman since I was 3 and now I'm 35. He is so amazing as are the rest of his staff, many who have been there for years. Loved the treasure chest as a kid! Will bring my son when he's old enough.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My family began seeing Dr. Kochman when his colleague, Howard Switzman, retired. While we miss Dr. Switzman tremendously, Dr. Kochman has proved to be just as exceptional. He has a terrific bedside manner and his support staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Kochman for almost 30 years! He is gentle, funny, informative on the procedures he is performing, and makes you feel at ease. He has a treasure chest of little take home toys for kids - I loved it as a kid and it works well to distract the young ones today.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Been going to see Dr. Kochman for 25 years. I personally have very messed up teeth, but thanks to Dr. Kochman and his great staff my teeth are excellent. I also needed a root canal from a sports injury and because I was living out of town for school, Dr. Kochman recommended me to a doctor in London, Ont. That tells you the type of guy he is. Excellent dentist who I'd recommend to everyone and anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Kochman since I was 4 years old! Im 34 now and have two kids of my own and now they see him too! Because of him and his ease and gentleness, I decided after high school to go to college to become a dental assistant and even did my 2 co-op placements with him. Hes honestly, hands down, the BEST dentist out there (and Ive worked for a few)! I would sooner recomend Dr. Kochman to anyone before recomending ANY of the ones Ive worked for! LOVE him!!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Ricky Kochman's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1981)

AHC