Ratings for Dr. Emil Orsini

He did mine in 2006 and made a mess of it. I can't bend it more than 90*. I saw another surgeon and he told me the parts he put in are too big and that's why I can't bend it.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

OHH GOD!!!!!!!! NOT FARE ,DR.ORSINI IS DEAD?? I AM SOOO SORRY ,HE DID MY MOM'S KNEE REPLACEMENT SHE IS PAIN FREE NOW ,WHEN WE HEARD THE BAD NEWS ABOUT HIM I COULD NOT SLEEP ,COULD NOT GO TO WORK ,CALLED HIS OFFICE FEW TIMES ,NO ANSWER JUST BAD NEWS ON ANSEWRING SYS. WE WILL MISS HIM AND I WISH HIM HAVEN. NOT FORGETABLE AT ALL!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Orsini came into my life when I was at the point of ending mine. He was kind, gratious and considerate when ever I met with him. He will be sorely missed by me and many others who he has helped over the years. Unfortunately, the extra burden of trying to help so many patients probably added to his stress level. Again he will be missed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr Orsini was a great doctor. Brilliant, handsome, wonderful sense of humour. He will be missed in the medical world. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who were close to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

This wonderfulDoctor is no more with us. Passed away today 03rd October 2008 in Copenhagen, Den Mark when he left Canada for his vacation. He died because of Heart Attack.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

he performed surgery on my hand, and it's nearly as good as new following a terrible accident. a very trustworthy and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

All of these people who are bad mouthing the doc have some serious issues of their own they need to deal with. Also the person who wrote that they we're never diagnosed with anything, maybe he really didnt know what was wrong with you. Doctors are regular human beings not super heroes. As for my experience, I thought the doctor and the staff we're very thorough and friendly and I would not be able to have a career in snowboarding without the help of these people. Thank you Roger and Dr. Orsini for all your help and just ignore some of the uneducated and thoughtless comments that have been posted before this. Thanks again you guys..

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

i had hip replacement surgery and had dr.orisini ,one of best orthopedic surgeons i know

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

great sense of humor; however, needs to spend more time with the patient.Is definetely overbooked and should not be accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Orsini diagnosed my foot problem and did the surgery a few months later. I am now completely pain free. He is a great surgeon, kind and respectful and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008