Ratings for Dr. Emil Orsini

OHH GOD!!!!!!!! NOT FARE ,DR.ORSINI IS DEAD?? I AM SOOO SORRY ,HE DID MY MOM'S KNEE REPLACEMENT SHE IS PAIN FREE NOW ,WHEN WE HEARD THE BAD NEWS ABOUT HIM I COULD NOT SLEEP ,COULD NOT GO TO WORK ,CALLED HIS OFFICE FEW TIMES ,NO ANSWER JUST BAD NEWS ON ANSEWRING SYS. WE WILL MISS HIM AND I WISH HIM HAVEN. NOT FORGETABLE AT ALL!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Orsini came into my life when I was at the point of ending mine. He was kind, gratious and considerate when ever I met with him. He will be sorely missed by me and many others who he has helped over the years. Unfortunately, the extra burden of trying to help so many patients probably added to his stress level. Again he will be missed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr Orsini was a great doctor. Brilliant, handsome, wonderful sense of humour. He will be missed in the medical world. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who were close to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

This wonderfulDoctor is no more with us. Passed away today 03rd October 2008 in Copenhagen, Den Mark when he left Canada for his vacation. He died because of Heart Attack.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

he performed surgery on my hand, and it's nearly as good as new following a terrible accident. a very trustworthy and talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

All of these people who are bad mouthing the doc have some serious issues of their own they need to deal with. Also the person who wrote that they we're never diagnosed with anything, maybe he really didnt know what was wrong with you. Doctors are regular human beings not super heroes. As for my experience, I thought the doctor and the staff we're very thorough and friendly and I would not be able to have a career in snowboarding without the help of these people. Thank you Roger and Dr. Orsini for all your help and just ignore some of the uneducated and thoughtless comments that have been posted before this. Thanks again you guys..

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

i had hip replacement surgery and had dr.orisini ,one of best orthopedic surgeons i know

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

great sense of humor; however, needs to spend more time with the patient.Is definetely overbooked and should not be accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Orsini diagnosed my foot problem and did the surgery a few months later. I am now completely pain free. He is a great surgeon, kind and respectful and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

I went to Dr. Orsini more than 7 times.I had a shoulder injury. He sent me to North York hospital for an CAT SCAN. I did it. I went to his office after the scan. He did not recieve it. He mademe go there and pick up the CAT SCAN for himas a patient. He was not able to diagnose my condition at all. I ask him to give me a diagnosis, he could not. He baffled me. Then, because I saw him many times, eventually, I sad " the hell with that". I will leave. His people at the front desk are not too bad but because I had to leave CANADA, they told me that they would stay in touch with me through email. I took the email of the assitant and sent him numerous emails about my medicla condition and that I needed an answer, I did not receive any feedback from him. I am surprised that doctors can behave this way in Canada and that they can not give you the official diagnosis. I asked my family doctor to send him an official letter stating my condition. I do not recommend anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008