Ratings for Dr. Albert Digerolamo

Saw him years ago. (mid 1990s) He administered an exam quite roughly and I believe he lost the results on purpose.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Digerolamo (Dr. D') has no level of compassion or tlc. He literally talks to you like he's in a hurry and just wants to get you out so he can move on to the next patient. If you are looking for a doctor that makes you feel like he actually cares about you, then don't see him. He can't even take 5 minutes to return a message, even if it's thru his assistant or something. I've called him all week, the ladies who answer the phone can see how many times you have called and can't give you any explanation to why the doctor hasn't even attempted to address your concern. This is my health we are talking about, if your own doctor doesn't care, wtf? Needless to say, I cancelled Dr. D' today. also fyi, last year he gave me medicine for a COLD bc of my white blood count, but come to find out, I had CANCER! WTF?

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Doctor is insensitive and has horrible bedside manner. He lacks compassion and empathy and will cut you off in the middle of your sentence. If you are still interested in this practice, request Dr. Daniel Collector. He is a wonderful doctor! Also, I believe the front desk staff to be unfriendly and incompetent.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I have been going to this practice for a few years, but only because the doctors usually make up for the poor staff. Quality of the staff that handle appointments and phone service are frequently very poor. It is common for appointments to be lost and to be forgotten about while you are on hold. When I have left requests for Dr. Digerolamo to return my calls, frequently I never received any. I had been sent to other doctors and requested my tests be sent to them as well, this never happened. The consequences were repeated delays in treatment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Answers questions with complete answers on diverse issues. Explains reasons. Thorough follow-up. Interested in my person as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I was very dissapointed with this doctor and this office in general. Never follows up with a patient. He prescribed me some antibiotics because he imagined I had an std. The problem is that I'm abstinent. Also, he does not explain anything of what you may have. If you like this practice ask for Dr. Collector.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. D is very nice, but he seems to lack some of the expertise of other doctors (such as his office mate Doctor Collector). Every time I've gone to see him he's prescribed protonics or other antacid, even though I've never had any problems of that sort.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. D FOR OVER TEN YEARS. I HAVE NEVER LEFT THERE DIS-SATISFIED. HE IS A NICE ,KIND MAN WHO LISTENS TO YOU. THE WAIT TIME IS A BIT LONG SOMETIMES ,BUT THAT IS NOT HIS FAULT. HE ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS WITH EASY TO UNDERSTAND ANSWERS. I REFER FRIENDS TO HIM WHENEVER I CAN.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr D is an excellent doctor. He has never made me feel rushed and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. He never second guesses your symptoms and follows through no matter how vague your symptoms may seem.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Doctor D is a very helpful physician. I saw him for a rather sensitive condition and he not only took care of my physical symptoms but talked to my wife to relieve her anxiety over the condition.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Albert Digerolamo's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Timonium, MD