Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Pires

Dr. Pires was my surgeon for my emergency gall bladder operation, his friendly personality put me at ease, he took his time explaining the process to me and didn't rush me when I had questions, I'm so grateful to Dr. Pires and the wonderful staff for all their help.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Pires was friendly, funny, easy-going and immediately put me at ease. Genuinely a very nice person. He took the time to answer both my and my wife's questions and didn't make us feel as if we were wasting his time. He explained everything regarding my gall bladder surgery clearly both pre and post-op. I feel fortunate to have had him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr.Pires was the surgeon that removed my gallbladder recently. he met with me beforehand and explained everything in detail.. he was kind and considerate and extremely helpful. his bedside manner is fantastic! I was very nervous about everything and he immediately made me feel at ease.. I highly recommend him😀

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Pires did a superb job in repairing a bothersome dual or pantaloon inguinal hernia. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Pires was excellent. I had laparoscopic totally extraperitoneal (TEP) repair of hernia. This was a newer technique Dr. Pires suggested and he took the time to explain what he would be doing, what to expect and what I should do after surgery. The surgery went excellent. There was very little pain and recovery went better than expected. Now that I'm completely healed there is no pain and I feel normal. Dr. Pires is very skilled at surgery and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Great doctor he took the time to explain what he is going to do. I like his sense of humor. The surgery went exellent.recover in few days. He's good

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My experience with Dr Pires was excellent. Took the time to explain what he would be doing, what to expect and what I should or should not do after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've seen Dr. Pires 3 times. He is amazing with incredible bedside manner. A great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Pires operated on my double hernia, with no complications and rapid recovery. I was very impressed with him and his anaesthetist, both of whom were professional, knowledgeable, easy to communicate and caring. The nursing staff at the Montfort hospital involved with my pre and post operative care were also very professional and caring. I thank them all for a job well done in restoring my health.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Pires did an emergency appendectomy for me and was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. I felt confident with what he was saying and he made himself available for me to ask questions. I lucked out with getting a great doc when I landed in the ER on a Friday. He had to do late night surgery and had a baby on the way himself, but appeared happy to be there and was pleasant the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017