Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Pires

My experience with Dr Pires was excellent. Took the time to explain what he would be doing, what to expect and what I should or should not do after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've seen Dr. Pires 3 times. He is amazing with incredible bedside manner. A great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Pires operated on my double hernia, with no complications and rapid recovery. I was very impressed with him and his anaesthetist, both of whom were professional, knowledgeable, easy to communicate and caring. The nursing staff at the Montfort hospital involved with my pre and post operative care were also very professional and caring. I thank them all for a job well done in restoring my health.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Pires did an emergency appendectomy for me and was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. I felt confident with what he was saying and he made himself available for me to ask questions. I lucked out with getting a great doc when I landed in the ER on a Friday. He had to do late night surgery and had a baby on the way himself, but appeared happy to be there and was pleasant the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Pires was my teenage son's surgeon for minor surgery. His demeanor made my son comfortable immediately. He has exceptional "bed side manner". The best I've even experienced by far.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have had the greatest pleasure recently being a patient of Dr. Pires. He is friendly, comforting and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. The hemorrhoidectomy was scary for me but Dr. Pires put my fear to rest right from the get-go. His warm and friendly demeanor made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very helpful doctor and excellent surgeon. double hernia repair

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Pirer is the BEST!! He did my colonoscopy andhad me llaughing the whole way through it. Would highly recommend this doctor. He was also really gentle and patient. I did not get any sedative.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Wow! What a Doctor. Receptive, listen to you and tries to give you the best.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Pires is a shining example of a model medical care professional. He loves his job and its obvious. He puts his patients at ease and his work is of the highest quality. A top notch Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016