Ratings for Dr. Nelson Greidanus

Generally disappointed with Dr G. Knowledge and rep are great but made me feel on first consultation that he had more important matters and was hurrying me out the door. Waited 18 months and 90 minutes in office for about an 8 minute consultation. Another surgeon who retired (unfortunatley) spent close to an hour in 2 appts going over everything. Post op in hospital 3 days never once checked in on me (sent resident). Post op waited 5 months to see him and got about 5 minutes. Again he made me feel like he was in a hurry. Also kept calling me "Pal" which is a bit weird. Beware: He is a teaching doctor and is always working with residents so chances are he will be supervising the surgery not actually doing it

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

the professor seems very knowlegable ,informative, pleasant,and so far in my experiance with him has been top knotch,

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I continue to have the utmost faith in Dr Greidanus. He has done my hips and 3 weeks ago replaced my husband's right knee. Extremely successful surgery as he is now walking without any supports. Thanks to Dr G and Lydia for expediting the procedure - 2 1/2 months from referral to surgery. We were looking at 12-18 months wait once he saw a surgeon here in Victoria. I am referring so many from the Island to him for that reason.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Wonderful surgeon, exceptional success with my knee replacement. Thanks to Lydia for her help and support throughout!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

The medical intern with him was very green and not very good. But Dr Greidanus was great; good listening, very knowledgeable , talked to me about my hip

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Greidanus and his assistant Lydia. From the moment I dealt with Lydia regarding my appointment, to my surgery and post-care, I was given incredible care and respect. What an excellent team and thank you for your compassion at a most difficult time.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Greidanus was an answer to our prayers. He is kind, polite, and just the best - we felt like we were finally in good hands. His assistant was also very helpful, organized, and equally caring. The practice is a busy one, but we've never felt lost or ingnored.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

This doctor is a fantastic surgeon. Well worth the wait. His assistant is a joke, never returns calls or followup with appointments dates.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Seven weeks ago Dr. Greidanus replaced my right hip. From my initial contact to present I have found both he and his assistant Lydia to be prompt, helpful, forthright and exceedingly professional. I am very fortunate to have had him recommended to me by my family physician. Just yesterday I had my postop follow up meeting with him. I am more than happy to say that the surgery was a complete success. Dr. Greidanus obviously is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in need of joint replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Greidanus has been my surgeon for a number of years now and I have nothing but accolades to say about him and his staff! He combines a wonderful blend of professionalism with personality and he has been a life saver to me. His office manager, Lydia is simply amazing! I used to work as an office manager and watching her in action blows my mind! She does the job of three and although she goes at full speed all the time, she always takes time to accommodate and console me. I have even called her at her home (something I shouldn't be doing) and she has always treated me professionally, respectfully and with kindness. I think that Dr Greidanus and Lydia are a great tandem and I'm so happy to have them. I brag about them all the time to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Nelson Greidanus's Credentials

• U of Alberta (Grad. 1993)