You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nelson Greidanus

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Greidanus and his assistant Lydia. From the moment I dealt with Lydia regarding my appointment, to my surgery and post-care, I was given incredible care and respect. What an excellent team and thank you for your compassion at a most difficult time.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Greidanus was an answer to our prayers. He is kind, polite, and just the best - we felt like we were finally in good hands. His assistant was also very helpful, organized, and equally caring. The practice is a busy one, but we've never felt lost or ingnored.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Seven weeks ago Dr. Greidanus replaced my right hip. From my initial contact to present I have found both he and his assistant Lydia to be prompt, helpful, forthright and exceedingly professional. I am very fortunate to have had him recommended to me by my family physician. Just yesterday I had my postop follow up meeting with him. I am more than happy to say that the surgery was a complete success. Dr. Greidanus obviously is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone in need of joint replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Greidanus has been my surgeon for a number of years now and I have nothing but accolades to say about him and his staff! He combines a wonderful blend of professionalism with personality and he has been a life saver to me. His office manager, Lydia is simply amazing! I used to work as an office manager and watching her in action blows my mind! She does the job of three and although she goes at full speed all the time, she always takes time to accommodate and console me. I have even called her at her home (something I shouldn't be doing) and she has always treated me professionally, respectfully and with kindness. I think that Dr Greidanus and Lydia are a great tandem and I'm so happy to have them. I brag about them all the time to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Five years with this doctor. Nice guy, supposed to be good but his secretary, Lydia, is a nightmare. Does not return calls, ignores letters from other doctors and all the other staff in the office also comment on the number of complaints due to her. I have had over fifteen surgeries in BC and dealt with 12-15 different doctors and surgeons. Never experienced anything close to the level of incompetence this secretary displays. In any other setting she would be fired immediately

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I know these offices are busy but please return phone calls! Really disappointing trying to contact his office/secretary. And that telephone answering message is a "nightmare" just get to the point. Leave a message ! A no hope it gets returned. All in all pretty disappointed other than hopefully my new hip works out ok. I guess u don't go to surgeons for any service. I've learned that.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Greidanus did a great job on my wife's hip surgery. His follow up care and attention have revealed him to be an extraordinarily compassionate and caring human being. We give him the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Nelson Greidanus's Credentials

• U of Alberta (Grad. 1993)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The medical intern with him was very green and not very good. But Dr Greidanus was great; good listening, very knowledgeable , talked to me about my hip"

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough positive about Dr. Greidanus and his assistant Lydia. From the moment I dealt with Lydia regarding my appointment, to my surgery and post-c..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greidanus was an answer to our prayers. He is kind, polite, and just the best - we felt like we were finally in good hands. His assistant was also very help..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a fantastic surgeon. Well worth the wait. His assistant is a joke, never returns calls or followup with appointments dates. "

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seven weeks ago Dr. Greidanus replaced my right hip. From my initial contact to present I have found both he and his assistant Lydia to be prompt, helpful, fo..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greidanus has been my surgeon for a number of years now and I have nothing but accolades to say about him and his staff! He combines a wonderful blend of p..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Five years with this doctor. Nice guy, supposed to be good but his secretary, Lydia, is a nightmare. Does not return calls, ignores letters from other doctors a..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I know these offices are busy but please return phone calls! Really disappointing trying to contact his office/secretary. And that telephone answering message..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greidanus did a great job on my wife's hip surgery. His follow up care and attention have revealed him to be an extraordinarily compassionate and caring hu..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had the good fortune to have Dr. Greidanas for my bi-lateral hip replacement on june 15th, 2015. It was a Hugh success. Clearly he is a master in his field. ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "10 stars. If you are lucky enough to see Nelson, buy a lottery ticket too. Full knee replacement at 54 and 2 years later, I have 120 degree ROM. More than tha..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best ...period! Besides being an excellent surgeon, he is helpful, knowledgeable, kind and an extremely reassuring presence before and after surgery."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My husband was high risk for his knee replacements and after waiting 18 years for a specialist that changed his mind and not do the surgery Dr. Greidanus was a ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greidanus replaced my hip 3 years ago, I discarded my crutches and cane after 3 weeks and I was able to do 1/2 hour workout on the elliptical trainer. I had ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greidanus replaced my hip 4 years ago and both knees 2 years ago. I feel very very fortunate to have had a former patient recommend him to me. My family ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a 42 year old woman and I have had active Rheumatoid Arthritis since age six. I knew that one day I would have to have some joints replaced, and it so turne..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Greidanus has always worked with me over the years. I find him happy to be around, and very professional. I have never had any wait time. His staff is gre..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I notice that someone is complaining about having to wait for an appointment with Dr. Greidanus, however, while waiting, did you notice the amount of people wai..."

October 1, 2014