Ratings for Dr. Raja Bobba

My husband has been seeing dr Bobba for so many years, the doctor and the staff are amazing, understanding , We would highly recommend dr Bobba to anyone

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I think that he is a very good doctor and he understand the pains his patients might be going through

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Very impersonal. Have been seeing him for almost 3 yrs....still doesn't know who I am. Calls me by someone else's name...even when he's saw me a week ago. Never can remember anything about my treatment plan....why you ask? Cause we don't have one! There is no care. No compassion. No understanding. I don't have insurance and can't afford pricey biologic and other high priced meds they are paid to promote so I get the worst quality of care. I'm on my second rheumatologist and about to move on to my third to be honest ....I have really just stopped seeing him cause last time I went in he spent the whole appt. Re reading my file.... which is what he does at all my appts. I ask for refills I get ignored. I ask a question....he gets up and walks out . How did this guy actually get a medical licence? ??? Please read your reviews and improve your quality of care.....people's lives depend on it!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I havepoor health and many complications, and as a consequence have seen about 15 doctors in the past three years. Of all of them, Dr . Bobba is the best. He is kind and knowledgeable and he genuinely cares. His practise is run efficiently and there is never an issue with getting in to see him quickly or having a prescription renewed. I simply could not ask for better care;not only from Dr. Bobba, but also Dana and Mr. Bobba. These people set the standard for excellence! I am grateful that I have Dr. Bobba and his team looking out for my well-being.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Bobba is an amazing physician. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very compassionate. He takes my symptoms and complaints seriously, which not all doctors do. I especially appreciate that he doesn't fat-shame me or try to explain my symptoms away as being a result of my weight opposed to my autoimmune disorder (which he was able to diagnose). He is always kind and professional, and I highly recommend him, especially to people who have had bad previous experiences with doctors.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I can't thank Dr Bobba enough for his incredible care and compassion. I was in the ER last night and they told me I should see him asap when I was released. I just showed up with no appointment and he took me right in and gave me the same care and service as when he knew I was coming. No other specialist would do this!!! Thank you Dr!!! Keven Ellis

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Bobba actually took almost a year to give me a name for my illness which is Lupus. A year of seeing him that was excellent. Anytime I called his office in excruciating pain or with a new symptom, he would squeeze me in between appointments the same day. What specialist does that? Very few I would suspect. When I have seen him the staff at his office have been amazing and his dad is a treat to see every time I go there (I now call him my brother). The truth is, if you are demanding an instant diagnoses of any ailment, then I think you are more interested in a tag for your illness. If you want help living with and treating your illness it takes time. God Bless you Dr. Bobba for all you have done to restore some comfort to my life. Keven

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Was called Saturday evening during dinner to confirm appointment for following week. Xray and Bloodwork where miss-filled so told to come back. 3 appointments, same repeated questions read off his old computer, yawned repeatedly during each appointment. Never offered diagnosis or treatment even though I was referred by my immunologist to discuss fibromyalgia treatment. Told to return in 3 months. Why?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

He prescribed my mom a medication, failed to do regular blood work and didn't take her seriously when she showed common signs of toxicity. She died suddenly last year due to the toxic effects of the medication this Dr prescribed her. His mistakes are unforgivable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016