Ratings for Dr. Raja Bobba

Not exactly Mister Personality, but seems highly competent.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Bobba and staff are all very kind and helpful and committed to excellent care. Dr. Bobba has helped me and I appreciate his knowledge and gentle manner.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

kind, thoughtful and will go the extra mile to help. Best doctor I have ever had , and at 58 years old with a lot of complicated problems, I feel qualified to make that statement: He and his staff have been the silver lining throughout years of poor health.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Very kind staff they made me feel very confortable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I would highly recommend to any persons having arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc. I have been going to him for several years now. Dr. Raja Bobba is punctual, and very helpful and truly cares about his patients. His staff are all great.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

My husband has been seeing dr Bobba for so many years, the doctor and the staff are amazing, understanding , We would highly recommend dr Bobba to anyone

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I think that he is a very good doctor and he understand the pains his patients might be going through

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Very impersonal. Have been seeing him for almost 3 yrs....still doesn't know who I am. Calls me by someone else's name...even when he's saw me a week ago. Never can remember anything about my treatment plan....why you ask? Cause we don't have one! There is no care. No compassion. No understanding. I don't have insurance and can't afford pricey biologic and other high priced meds they are paid to promote so I get the worst quality of care. I'm on my second rheumatologist and about to move on to my third to be honest ....I have really just stopped seeing him cause last time I went in he spent the whole appt. Re reading my file.... which is what he does at all my appts. I ask for refills I get ignored. I ask a question....he gets up and walks out . How did this guy actually get a medical licence? ??? Please read your reviews and improve your quality of care.....people's lives depend on it!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I havepoor health and many complications, and as a consequence have seen about 15 doctors in the past three years. Of all of them, Dr . Bobba is the best. He is kind and knowledgeable and he genuinely cares. His practise is run efficiently and there is never an issue with getting in to see him quickly or having a prescription renewed. I simply could not ask for better care;not only from Dr. Bobba, but also Dana and Mr. Bobba. These people set the standard for excellence! I am grateful that I have Dr. Bobba and his team looking out for my well-being.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Bobba is an amazing physician. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very compassionate. He takes my symptoms and complaints seriously, which not all doctors do. I especially appreciate that he doesn't fat-shame me or try to explain my symptoms away as being a result of my weight opposed to my autoimmune disorder (which he was able to diagnose). He is always kind and professional, and I highly recommend him, especially to people who have had bad previous experiences with doctors.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017