Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth E. Knepp

Doctor Knepp is ALWAYS late . I had appointment at 8:00am , at 9:30 am office staff alerted me she was just leaving home . Staff didn't know why she was so late they had never spoken to her. I left and never received a call of apology .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Knepp is an excellent physician. Unfortunately, her gate keeping staff lacks professionalism. I have struggled to schedule a routine appt with the office since Nov 2011. I finally got an appt scheduled beginning of 2012. They have cancelled it - twice. They promised a return call to reschedule. It is 2/7/2012, still awaiting return call. Unfortunately, I suspect Dr. Knepp is not aware of how inept her gatekeeping staff really are!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr Knepp is an excellent doctor, a good listener and a very kind person. I told her I was treated rudely when I went for tests; I overheard her in the next room reading the riot act to the lab! A busy MD taking time to defend my rights! LOVE HER

flag | Submitted July 26, 2004

Dr. Elizabeth E. Knepp's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal