Ratings for Dr. Amitabh Ram

Dr Ram and the other providers are all excellent! I especially love the APRN. His staff is equally helpful and wonderful. There is one woman in the office, who I believe is his wife, who can be loud and very unprofessional at times. When I try to ask a simple question, she starts yelling and starts going off about insurance. I also think it is unprofessional when they talk in their own language right in front of patients. Their hartford office is more like a walk in clinic because when I have a scheduled appointment I always have to wait and there is sometimes no place to sit in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I truly believe that Dr. Ram and his staff are the best, most caring and most compassionate helpful group of people you will ever find. I am a former patient (I only stopped seeing him because I got to old.) and now my children are his patients. I've never trusted another doctor more. He is thorough, and always takes the time to listen and really explain everything. I could never thank him and his staff enough. As far as I'm concerned they are all angels, and there are not enough people like them anywhere in the world.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

HE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN WE NEED HIM EVEN ON HOLIDAYS!! OFFICE STAFF IS THE BEST VERY ORGINIZED.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

He is incredibly smart and responsive! An amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Ramm's Staff is wonderful always able to fit us in, knowledgable and helpful. I wish I could say the same about Dr. Ram he's hardly ever in the office and when he is in he's in and out in a few minutes not very helpful and seems aloof to his patients. I like the new doctor he is available more often and seems to care about the patients he sees.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Excellent Physician with great office staff

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

great practice

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

HE IS A VERY SMART DOCTOR, HIS STAFF IS GREAT ALWAYS HELPFULL WITH EVERYTHING.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Great doctor, staff is very nice. Only complaint is when they speak another language in front of patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!! Always calls back right away when on call, always available on Sunday, always finds the problem right away. I live an hour and a half away and would not think to switch pediatricians. He is wonderful and my children and I think the world of him. His gentle manner always comforts my boys in the worst of situations.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Amitabh Ram's Credentials

• Calcutta Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare