Ratings for Dr. Robert Mounsey

In 2014, I had my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Mounsey, then a revision procedure in 2015. For years, I struggled with a hooked nose and a deviated septum. Once the time came to get my rhinoplasty, I began a long process of intense online research. Dr. Mounsey’s reviews were all so positive, and his before/after photographs were phenomenal. During my in-person consultation, Dr. Mounsey calmed my fears, eliminating any need to meet with other surgeons. My rhinoplasty was incredible. Dr. Mounsey achieved results that were even better than I had initially hoped for. Unfortunately, over the next year, scar tissue formed inside of my nose. Dr. Mousey was so approachable about these changes and performed a revision procedure to tweak my results. Today, I could not be any happier. Dr. Mounsey’s office has been incredibly accommodating and kind throughout the entire process. They brought me in whenever I needed to see the surgeon, never making me wait. Dr. Mounsey's office was well worth the hour drive from my home. I would gladly recommend him to anyone thinking about a cosmetic procedure of their own.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Front desk staff is the worst. Never answer the phone or call back.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I don't know why the front desk staff is so rude to the patients. I had to wait 2 hours for the visit. So unprofessional!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I get bad wax build up in my ears and need them cleared every 3-4 months. I'm also have a deaf ear that is a birth defect and that hearing aids cannot help. In March it got so bad I had to go into a walk in clinic and they referred me to Dr. Mounsey. He was very rude and slunged my good ear out, getting the tiniest bit of wax to pop out which helped wit her my hearing but didn't even look at my other ear. He then recommended I look into getting a hearing aid and bade me good day. I would never return to this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I decided to have a Skyro Vision Cheek procedure at Dr. Mounsey’s office last September. Unfortunately, I had a large scar on my cheek following a car accident and over the years, I really wanted to find some aesthetic improvement. A friend recommended Dr. Mounsey, knowing that he was one of the best in the area, so I made a consultation appointment. I can hardly believe how wonderful my results are. My cheek looks amazing. The scar can barely be seen. From start to finish, the process was spectacular and I never went through any pain. Dr. Mounsey is a kind, friendly surgeon with a passion for his patients. He will be the first surgeon I recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Mounsey perform my nose job in December. I wanted my nose to be smaller, and my nostrils narrowed. This was a great experience, as Dr. Mounsey seemed to know exactly what I needed done. A close friend recommended that I schedule a consultation with Dr. Mounsey, as he had a similar procedure at this same office. The process went incredibly smooth, from start to finish. Dr. Mounsey provides excellent follow-up care, so I always felt like I was in good hands. Today, my nose looks more refined and better fits my facial features. Anyone looking for a rhinoplasty surgery should make the trip to see Dr. Mounsey.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I still can't get over the treatment my Mom received from this Doctor. He was uncaring very unprofessional, and he needs to be retrained on how to treat patients with compassion.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My experience with Dr. Mounsey was fantastic. About seven months ago, he performed a rhinoplasty, as I was having trouble breathing and continuously had a runny nose. Dr. Mounsey came highly recommended by our family doctor. He was aware that I had surgery before, due to cancer on my nose, but unfortunately the procedure had gone wrong. Dr. Mounsey did a terrific job, the whole process was extremely positive, and there was an outpouring of support from the office. My advice to anyone, if you want your plastic surgery done right, is to make an appointment with Dr. Mounsey.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Mounsey for a rhinoplasty in April of 2016. After doing online research, I saw that Dr. Mounsey had a strong reputation for doing excellent work. He has been performing the rhinoplasty procedure for many years, so I thought he would be a good fit for my needs. I had an old baseball injury that resulted in a bump on my nose and unfortunately, left me with a lot of trouble breathing. Dr. Mounsey was able to make some truly superb changes to my nose. The bump is gone, and my nose is straight and smooth. It looks great, and the best part is that I can breathe better. Dr. Mounsey and his staff are wonderful. It was a real pleasure working with the office and I’m so pleased with the final outcome of my rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

i have a appointment with Dr Mounsey in the early morning, and general rating is good.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017