Ratings for Dr. Robert Mounsey

My problem with breathing through the nose lasted for many years, after the operation of the nasal septum performed by another doctor. Fortunately, I was recently hit on Dr. Mounsey, and he did it perfectly! Thank you, doctor! Now I'm breathing as if I'd been born again!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Impossible to get a hold of anyone at the office for an update on my condition which was serious. I hate to say it but it feels like third world medical care with the lack of communication and transparency.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Did a surgery on me and GAVE me a crooked nose, refused to let me book an appointment for post op care. Literally ruined my life as I can't model anymore.

Submitted November 13, 2017

I got my nose fixed by dr mounsey when in 2015. I was in a car accident and my nose was really crooked. He said he could fix this for me while he would bring down the size of the tip of my nose. He did make the tip smaller which is good but the curve of my nose is still really bad... Not fixed at all and my nose is unfortunately still big. Plus he caused two little bumps on nose that look like under the skin pimples which is bone. What a waste of 9000 dollars. Im very sad with my results.

Submitted October 20, 2017

He Knows what he doing but he don't have much time for you to listen, As a doc, even if you seems to be knowledgeable about the issue of patient, I wish you listen to me completely and then you explain, but i kind of do not see this. also,

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

In 2014, I had my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Mounsey, then a revision procedure in 2015. For years, I struggled with a hooked nose and a deviated septum. Once the time came to get my rhinoplasty, I began a long process of intense online research. Dr. Mounsey’s reviews were all so positive, and his before/after photographs were phenomenal. During my in-person consultation, Dr. Mounsey calmed my fears, eliminating any need to meet with other surgeons. My rhinoplasty was incredible. Dr. Mounsey achieved results that were even better than I had initially hoped for. Unfortunately, over the next year, scar tissue formed inside of my nose. Dr. Mousey was so approachable about these changes and performed a revision procedure to tweak my results. Today, I could not be any happier. Dr. Mounsey’s office has been incredibly accommodating and kind throughout the entire process. They brought me in whenever I needed to see the surgeon, never making me wait. Dr. Mounsey's office was well worth the hour drive from my home. I would gladly recommend him to anyone thinking about a cosmetic procedure of their own.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I don't know why the front desk staff is so rude to the patients. I had to wait 2 hours for the visit. So unprofessional!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I get bad wax build up in my ears and need them cleared every 3-4 months. I'm also have a deaf ear that is a birth defect and that hearing aids cannot help. In March it got so bad I had to go into a walk in clinic and they referred me to Dr. Mounsey. He was very rude and slunged my good ear out, getting the tiniest bit of wax to pop out which helped wit her my hearing but didn't even look at my other ear. He then recommended I look into getting a hearing aid and bade me good day. I would never return to this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I decided to have a Skyro Vision Cheek procedure at Dr. Mounsey’s office last September. Unfortunately, I had a large scar on my cheek following a car accident and over the years, I really wanted to find some aesthetic improvement. A friend recommended Dr. Mounsey, knowing that he was one of the best in the area, so I made a consultation appointment. I can hardly believe how wonderful my results are. My cheek looks amazing. The scar can barely be seen. From start to finish, the process was spectacular and I never went through any pain. Dr. Mounsey is a kind, friendly surgeon with a passion for his patients. He will be the first surgeon I recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Mounsey perform my nose job in December. I wanted my nose to be smaller, and my nostrils narrowed. This was a great experience, as Dr. Mounsey seemed to know exactly what I needed done. A close friend recommended that I schedule a consultation with Dr. Mounsey, as he had a similar procedure at this same office. The process went incredibly smooth, from start to finish. Dr. Mounsey provides excellent follow-up care, so I always felt like I was in good hands. Today, my nose looks more refined and better fits my facial features. Anyone looking for a rhinoplasty surgery should make the trip to see Dr. Mounsey.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017