Ratings for Dr. Robert Mounsey

I just saw this doctor for breathing issues and felt compelled to write a review given the sub par experience. I was on time to my appointment and needless to say he was late (dismissed that because most doctors are late but I don't have all the time in the world to wait on appointments that are made months in advance), he didn't even greet me he just sat in his chair and opened his laptop. I don't think he looked at me once! He asked me some questions, didn't explain to me what I might be having or what the issues are, he asked me breathe a couple of times and literally stuck a tube down my nose. No warning about the fact that it hurts and its so uncomfortable nothing! At least tell me so I know what to expect! He told me he was going to do the nose surgery but basically explained nothing. Very robotic, no compassion, poor bedside manners, and when he talks to you he's actually quite intimidating to the point where you're afraid to ask questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Horrible doctor and a horrible person! Lacks even the most basic cognitive abilities. A total lack of empathy. Once he has gotten that health card number (money), he doesn’t give a damn about you! I can’t believe family physicians refer people to this IDIOT!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

He put a tube into my nose without any notice, and after that my tears, mucus everything come out and keeping coughing......... worse experience ever!!! Doesn’t answer all my questions and looks like I am there just a animal without any feeling. After that I am scared of him, I told my family Dr. To referral me another DR. I won’t ever Nerver go back to this DR. Again, I am not recommen this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Worst experience ever!!! His bed side manners are unforgivable, his equipment was filthy, shoved a tube up my nose with out telling me what he was doing, pretty sure it was dirty !!! My problem was that I was constantly smelling cigarette smoke at the most strangest times, his only question was “do you smoke” really!!!!! He sent me for a ct scan , now I cannot get hold of anyone for my results, I call 4-5 times a day, every day, can’t get hold of anyone and can’t leave a message!!!! I’m going to go back and talk to them in person, wish me luck 😡

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

my family dr referred to this dr. my son (4 years old ) for ear wax problem two months ago after seeing my son he said bring him to scarb hospital after one month and I and my son took off that day from work and school and just 2 hrs before the appointment time some one called from dr. office to cancel the appointment and gave me another one time appointment. My family dr. asked him to do micro suction ear wax cleaning but after 3 hrs wait he was using the big syringe with warm water to clean the wax ....that's very unprofessional approach to deal with small kids. my son was afraid to see and the dr. refused to do that time and gave me another two weeks appointment.......very poor approach. I am not gonna go again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

My problem with breathing through the nose lasted for many years, after the operation of the nasal septum performed by another doctor. Fortunately, I was recently hit on Dr. Mounsey, and he did it perfectly! Thank you, doctor! Now I'm breathing as if I'd been born again!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Impossible to get a hold of anyone at the office for an update on my condition which was serious. I hate to say it but it feels like third world medical care with the lack of communication and transparency.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Did a surgery on me and GAVE me a crooked nose, refused to let me book an appointment for post op care. Literally ruined my life as I can't model anymore.

Submitted November 13, 2017

I got my nose fixed by dr mounsey when in 2015. I was in a car accident and my nose was really crooked. He said he could fix this for me while he would bring down the size of the tip of my nose. He did make the tip smaller which is good but the curve of my nose is still really bad... Not fixed at all and my nose is unfortunately still big. Plus he caused two little bumps on nose that look like under the skin pimples which is bone. What a waste of 9000 dollars. Im very sad with my results.

Submitted October 20, 2017

He Knows what he doing but he don't have much time for you to listen, As a doc, even if you seems to be knowledgeable about the issue of patient, I wish you listen to me completely and then you explain, but i kind of do not see this. also,

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017