Ratings for Dr. Mark Thomson

Compassionate kind and knowledgeable what more could you ask for

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Make appt. in morning b/c you will wait 1-2 hrs in aft. Very rushed in Afternoon and misses his usual good cheer likely due to being so late in appt. O/w excellent md.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Postive effective and will follow up. He looks into what advancements he may not be aware of. A fine physician.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Thomson is a very caring doctor. With the amount of patients that he must see, his attentiveness is second to none. His experience and knowledge is definitely an asset to our community.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I walked into emergency in pre term labour and expressed my concern that my water had broke I was 27 weeks pregnant with a history of high risk .. He totally dis regarded my concerns told me to Go see my Dr .. As we know in Fort St John you can't get a same day appt with your Dr ( that's if your lucky to have a DR) was sent home without any ultrasound or concern by him.. Next day I ended up in emergency in full labour with my pre term baby .. After an emergency c section and my baby being medi - vac out to children's hospital he had the nerve to come to my bedside and apologize for the day before .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Best Dr. I ever had. He listens, researches and explains everything that needs explaining. He took over my file after another Dr. was unable to care for me (or didn't care about me). He talked and worked with my neuro to make things right. I have since moved from FSJ and still compare all doctors I see to Dr. THOMSON. I have seen good Dr's. since leaving FSJ but Dr. THOMSON is still on the top of the list. Thank you Dr. THOMSON for all you did for me.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I have never had a better Doctor in all of my 50 years. This Doctor is outstanding in his bedside manner, his knowledge and skills are second to none and I wish all Doctors met the benchmark that Dr. Thomson has set. He takes the time to talk to you and is very caring and kind. Just a terrific human being and the medical community is very fortunate to have this gentleman in their midst.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

We were travelling in BC from Ontario and required medical care. We were seen promptly in the ER. Dr Thomson was pleasant and thorough despite being incredibly busy, the assessment and investigation he cwas thorough and given a follow-up appointment at the clinic where the staff were friendly, courteous and our appointment actually proceeded ahead of schedule (an amazing feat nowadays). Because of lingering issues we were referred promptly for additonal investigation and assessment. Dr Thomson was thorough, caring and courteous. An excellent experience for what could have been a most trying time.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr Thomson took over from Dr Andrew Everett, so he had a hard act to follow. Nonetheless, he has consistently been supportive, caring and considerate. He supports my efforts to find assistance for chronic health problems through alternative health care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

My husband has been under the care of Doctor Thomson for over a year. His exceptional and kindly care is so appreciated. He is one of the most professional and caring doctors we have met. He listens to the complaints and treats us with dignity. He is knowledgeable and has no qualms about seeking further advice if he is uncertain - and discussing it with us. His kind demeanor has not changed with the many visits we have made and he always makes us feel we are not wasting his time.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008