Ratings for Dr. Manuja P. Warnakulasuriya

Most unpleasant woman I have ever met. Uncaring, rude, judge mental. First thing she says as she comes in is "I've never met you before, how do you expect me to help you with this" (I was a new patient and as a student I am required to get a physical done to volunteer at the hospital). Continued to blame me for social habits, threatening to not clear me for my volunteering. As a medical student, I've seen some crappy doctors but this was a whole new level of terrible. Although the appointment left me crying, I realize that it let me experience how to never speak to a patient, let alone any human.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Love her. Sheis nice, compassionate and caring . Well trained and well mannered.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Best most carng physician. She is extremely thorough and has ke[t me alive for years.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I had an appointment with this doctor two days before my gallbladder burst to tell her I was not feeling well. She told me to lose weight! I spent 8 days in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009