Ratings for Dr. Hichem Babay

I went to see Dr. Babay when I was 17. He was a great doctor and gave me answers straight, did not beat around the bush. I like this sort of treatment as he was honest, blunt and no nonsense.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Babay is a very caring and considerate Dr. I saw him for my pregnancy (1st child) and he continually went out of his way to meet my needs. He runs his office on time and is never too busy to investigate something further when he has a concern.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

This man changed my life. When I needed him he was there. I had a cone biopsy done by him to remove precancer cells. When I had my period it had no where to go because when I healed my cervex closed shut (not normal)so had to be opened up again. He opened me up again because of the menstrual cramps so bad because the blood had nowhere to go but stay inside me. I was in pain every month for 4 months. When I called him he would always call me back or have his receptionist call me back with a prescription or a time to see that day. In the end it all worked out for me. None of my problems were because of him because I did have a second opinion requested by my mother who was worried. I did recommend him to my sister and she loves him too.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

I found Dr. Babay to be rude, crass, stubborn and to have little to no bedside manner. I had been dealing with vaginal and gynecological skin problems for years before I came to see him. In one incident Dr. Babay insisted on doing a biopsy on my perineum (which was already swollen and red). He froze the area and then proceeded to pinch the skin with a pair of tweezers, pull the skin away from my body and cut a chunk off with scissors. It seemed very wrong to me. Since I couldn't see or feel the hole that was now there, I asked 'Is it bleeding?' to which he replied with a roll of his eyes 'Every cut bleeds'. There have been multiple times in which he has seemed to enjoy putting me into situations in which he inflicts pain on me. I have known him to shove a speculum in without notifying me he was going to do so. I would NEVER recommend Dr.Hichem Babay to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

I will NEVER EVER EVER see this man ever again. He told me that I needed a hysterectomy and he did a MAJOR mistake which caused me to have 3 reconstructive surgerys after. I definately do not recommend anyone seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr Babay is a very good doc he helped me when I was preganant but didn't deliver

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

I had Dr Babay for my 1st child, i didnt let him deliver my 2nd baby but when i got to the hospital he was the Dr on call and ended up delivering my 2 baby , which i didnt want, with my 1st child i found him rough not pleasent, i had to visit him before i got pregnant and told me to my face FACE IT GIRL YOU ARE NOT EVER GOING TO GET PREGNANT AND HAVE CHILDREN YOUR TESTS SHOW THAT. In your face Babay, i had 2 kids. you are not a good Dr that is why i switched.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Told me I needed a DNC after I had a c-section. I had a very bad cough and it was breaking open stiches and I was bleeding. His answer to that was a DNC. Why, I am not sure because it is my understanding that DNCs are not necessary after sections. He pressured me and I let him do it. It didn't occur to me at the time that an operation meant more money in his pocket. Whatever happened while I was under, I know he wasn't gentle because of how my body was immediately after. The results of course came back negative and I, a few days later, began to experience the beginning stages of full blown Rhuematoid arthritis. I will always wonder.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

I loved this Dr when I lived in TBay he delivered my first baby.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007