Ratings for Dr. Kelly Dirig

I didn't not care for this doctor she very rude, she treated me like cattle she ran me in and out in 5 min. Never measured my belly. Only did 2 ultra sounds. She new the fathers family had a history of heart defects and never checked to see if y son had any. My son was born with 2 heart defects and alot of other problems, we lost him at 6 months during open heart surgery. There's so ugh more but I'm pregnant again and I'm going to Dr Craddock and he is just lovely. If you plan on going to Glasgow I highly recommend him he is sweet thorough just amazing all around.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Excellent! She has delivered all three of my babies.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

She delivered my son and I loved her! She was really helpful and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Found her to be very short. Did very little to help me. Ended up in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Well I cannot speak on anything other than the lady, Tammy, that answered my phone call. However what I will say is that Tammy was very rude and discouraging. This is my first time pregnant and I have been nervous and anxious the whole time. I called to make an appointment and told her I needed an ultrasound. She told me the doctor has to refer me and I can't just make an appointment because I want one. I continued to be patient and explain that the nurse at the health department said I needed to make one as soon as possible. Her response was, "Well my as soon as possible is Jan 28" in a very hateful and sarcastic voice. Maybe this is comments sense and I should have known, but I don't know because I've never been pregnant. Regardless is you work at a business that services customers, especially new mother, you should be friendly, warm, and welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I love her she is a very sweet educated woman she has been my dr since mu daughter was born and she is 7 now she did a few surgeries for me in 2012 I want to thank her for. Everything she has done for me....

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I love her great personality awesome doctor. If I have another child that's who I will go to!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Dirig dropped me in my 2nd trimester with no reason. I called and went up there and she refused to speak to me!! Very Very unprofessional. Everyone should be warned about her!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

She is the best Dr. I have ever seen.She delivered my first son and WILL (if the LORD permits) deliver my second child. She has gone out of her way to help me with everything and makes me comfortable. I don't just feel like another patient to her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

She delivered my first 3 kids and will be delivering my 4th in Feb of 2011. She is the only OB I will ever go to I recommend her to everyone I see. I have a medical condition this time that makes my pregnancy high-risk so we will see how she deals with that, but I have no worries she is the best OB-GYN in Glasgow!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Kelly Dirig's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet