Ratings for Dr. Alison Suk

Dr Suk has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is extremely caring, attentive and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

She has been our family doctor for a decade. We love her! I was so unhappy with the local doctor I had for 18 years before her. I took a chance when they first opened up by St. Paul, was put with Dr. Suk and have never looked back. I feel very lucky to be in her care! She's great.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Very rude. Wrong advice regarding meds I have been taking for 10 plus years. Abrupt. She really seemed annoyed to see us. Will ONLY SEE my own Dr their now.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Suk cares for my son and I. She's a busy mom herself who always takes time for her patients. The other doctors in the clinic are equally as good. I feel lucky to be a patient of this team of young, talented, and caring doctors.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

It is really hard to get an appointment. Staff answering the phones can be rude

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Suk is very professional, kind and knowledgeable. When she doesn't know the answers, she is willing to say so, and will provide appropriate referrals. She is patient and is willing to answer my questions. Their office is punctual, and I appreciate the fact that I don't have to wait more than a few minutes at most for my appointments with her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Suk is wonderful! She is knowledgeable, friendly, professional, punctual, and a great listener. My husband and I both go to Dr. Suk and think that she is the best doctor that either of us have had.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

The manager of that office is terrible and treats other co workers unprofessional

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I can't believe all of the positive comments! Her staff continues to lose my results, prescribed such a high dosage of meds, that another doctor could not believe it, prescribed the wrong meds, prescribed meds that make me more susceptible to sun after being diagnosed wth skin cancer. Office staff are rude and don't care that results are lost- "it was the fax machine not working". This iffice has done me so wrong. Looking elsewhere and you should too. It's scary how wrong she's been and how lackadaisical her staff are when dealing with people's lives!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

All the positive adjectives apply, caring, compassionate, thorough, professional, caring. Definitely an 11 out of 10!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013