Ratings for Dr. Robert Morgan

If I could give his staff a zero rating I would. HIs receptionist is rude, acts like she's bored with questions, like she has better things to do than help a person. I imagine she has some kind of dirt on the doctor - I can think of no other reason he'd keep her. She's TERRIBLE.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Please check your med list carefully before you have any eye surgery. Dr. Morgan didn't take any time to check my fathers med list and it almost cost him his vision. His receptionist is terrible.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Truly a genuine Ophthalmologist unlike the new generation who seem to only care about egos and money.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Morgan for more than 25 years and he is the absolute best. He never over-prescribes or makes unnecessary changes to my eye care, he's always very thorough and knowledgeable, and he is very reassuring and calm if I have concerns, He is also willing to refer to other specialists if he feels it necessary. I've never had a problem with other staff, but they've never been "over and above" in their service either, so I would rate them as good rather than excellent.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

oufff... Imaginez-vous donc que juste au téléphone, la Louise n'a pas une goute d'allure! À l'aide remplacez moi cette frustrée...!! j'espère que ma fille aura une belle expérience avec le Dr. Morgan ! J'ai eu le malheur de confirmer le rendez-vous de ma fille à la Louise en question...elle était en maudit contre moi d'avoir confirmé ! Bien imaginez vous donc qu'elle m'a cavalièrement raccroché la ligne au nez!! Pauvre Louise, pauvre entre les deux oreilles.... En tout cas....quand le savoir vivre est passé....elle n'était pas là!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I've previously reviewed Dr Morgan, and after returning recently for an exam I confirm he is still very knowledgeable, takes his time to answer/explain any questions, overall a great specialist. However, and as other reviewers seem to indicate as well, dealing with the receptionist was not a great experience, curt, argumentative, generally unpleasant - good thing it's the shortest part of the visit. The assistant/nurse who then does the initial part of the exam/administers eyedrops etc... was much nicer... FYI lead time to book a routine exam (for an existing patient) was about 3-4 weeks.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr.Morgan is very friendly and professional. He is very patient and takes time to answer all your questions. He is very kind and knowledgeable, and a always has a smile on his face. He makes you feel totally at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I would echo the comment about the rude receptionist. I was trying to explain something over the phone with her and she kept telling me to hurry up (since she was busy). I'm sorry, but this downright rude and inconsiderate. When I did show up for the appointment, I stood right in front of her and it took her an awful long time to acknowledge my presence; it was a pretty icy reception. She makes you think you're a nuisance. Regarding the doctor, I have no complaints at all - very professional and obviously knows his stuff. I'll keep going to Dr. Morgan but I sure wish he'd get rid of that receptionist and hire somebody with some people skills.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Very rude receptionist, defensive and non-helpful. The doctor is very knowledgeable, however his staff affected the way I viewed the doctor. (I apologize for the pun)

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Morgan has been my eye doctor for years. Very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013