Ratings for Dr. Kevin W. Hamburger

Healthy and proud to have a talented doctor in him

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

His good medical care has kept me healthy for over a decade.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had a blighted ovum and was sent to him for care. My primary doctor did not explain anything to me, in fact went so far as to say my numbers were just a little off and that's why they were doing the second ultrasound. That poor radiology girl had to tell me they still couldn't find a baby. Anyway, Hamburger went out of his way to explain to my husband and myself what exactly had happened, how often this happened, what the chances were that it would happen to us again, and most importantly, he stressed over and over and over that we did not do anything wrong or cause this. His staff called to check on me once a week for a month after the D&C and he wrote letters to my insurance company when they denied the procedure since they preferred you wait a month to see if you pass products. It did eventually get paid.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I have found this doctor and staff to be unfriendly on the phone and uncaring of the patients questions/concerns. He is quick to diagnosis without completing tests or examinations. When calls are made to him he or his nurse are unaviable and do not return calls in a timely fashion. He seems to be one to perscribe medications and increase them significantly without seeing a person. He also does not complete blood work that is recommended through the mediction recommendations. The staff are unknowledgeable and unwilling to explain things. They also do not listen to the patient when the patient explains that they would like the medication changed or stopped (this is an elective med) and say to just take it. They also make appointments for proceedures at what ever time they want after being told that certain days/time frames do not work. PLEASE be careful with this doctor and be persisant in order to get the prooper medical attention. I will not be going to them again!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Hamburger advised a c-section when one was not necessary. He scared me into believing that here was no way I would be able to have my child vaginally. (It was my 3rd baby and ended up being my smallest one.) I mainly am upset that he used fear as a motivator because he didn't want to wait to see if my labor would progress.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

He was amazing! As a first time mother, I totally appreciated him. He was really supportive and helpful. He never lectured me about weight and answered questions honestly and to the point. I recommed him to everyone I know. He treated me like a friend from the first meeting. I will use him for all my future needs in this area. He's wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Kevin W. Hamburger's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)