Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Weinblatt

Dr weinblatt is the best, very caring,knowledgeable,always returns calls and keeps track of my needs I have had other medical concerns and dr weinblatt took time to show his concerns in a very caring way including a hospital visit for another medical problem. He has been my r/a doctor for ten years and consider him terrific. I know many r/a patient's and they all share my comments. Barbara

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Weinblatt is a very knowledgeable doctor. He really knows his stuff. He isn't very personable however, but I want someone in my corner who knows what he's doing and will seek out the best treatment for my RA. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

He is very knowledgable doctor. My RA doc is different but he was not sure whether he can prescribe certain medication and was very doubtful. So I went to doctor Weinblatt and he was so confident in answering my questions. He was very sure and knew properly what he was talking and was very clear about what is needed for my condition. Like the previous commentor he doesnt come as too warmth but you almost feel he is a bit strict. But he knows a lot. I went to see him in Brigham and womens so obviously the staff and punctuality is very nice. Doctor explained everything to us including the possible side effects and details about the medication.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Weinblatt is tops in his field. He is very professional and abreast of current advances. I have been doing the best ever with my RA since becoming his patient (6 years). He does not come off as "warm and fuzzy" but is a very nice man.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Michael E. Weinblatt's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)