Ratings for Dr. Janina Zaremba

Dr. Zaremba is simply the best. She has been my family doctor for over 15 years. Very knowledgable and helpful. Yes, you have to wait to see her a long time. But the truth is its like that everywhere you go. I am sad to see her retire. Wish her all the best.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr.Zaremba has been my family doctor for more than 23years. Very knowledgeable and helpful. It is true,she is late,but that's because she never turns anybody away if they don't have appointments. But the care is worth the wait. She is a excellent doctor by profacion and by vocation. Thank you Dr.Zaremba and her great staff P. Jadwiga. We wish her all the best in her retirement. We will miss you a lot.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Zaremba has been treating myself, my parents, and my brother. We have been patients of hers for almost 20 years now , and for my brother since his birth. She is an amazing doctor, we are very sad to see her leave and wish her all the best, she's a rare doctor to have.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Zaremba has been my family doctor for almost 20 years. I love her, she is very knowledgeable and always helpful. It's true she's always late, but that's because she never turns anybody away even if they don't have appointments. I'm sad that she is leaving her practice. I wish her al the best in her retirement . I will miss her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Zaremba is the best Doctor, she has been my doctor for over 20 years, never leave unless you will have no more questions, always patient with elderly people, understanding ,getting to the core of each and every problem i had. Thank you Dr.Zaremba, and her great staff P. Jadwiga. We need more people caring for us, not some person looking only in to the screen of a lap top, totally ignoring a patient in the room, rushing them.I'm very happy to call her my GP.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

She is knowledgeable and can make a good diagnosis, but then does not follow it and as a result often leaves the patient untreated. In addition, she can stubbornly refuse sending for specialized tests or to see specialists. Waiting time is unacceptable; when you book at 1, you may see her well after 2 and in the meantime patients who do not have appointments would go ahead of you! In general, not what one would expect from a G.P.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Very poor service and very awful receptionist. Not psssib;e to get medication refill , because need to book an appointment, but to get new appointment takes 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr Zaremba is a very knowledgeable doctor. i have been very impressed with the way she has looked after my son. Office is sometimes busy but worth waiting for her. I saw two other doctors in kanata and would never trust them with my son. One told me it was a cough he had and he turned out having a lung infection and wouldnt prescribe me anything. dr zaremba has caught things before they got out of control. Amazing woman.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I've been reading the comments. Well, when I was healthy, I used to think of Dr Z as not too interested in me...until ten years ago, when I had a major health issue. She shot into overdrive. She sent me to the best specialists in the city (who hold her in high regard). She kept informed about my state, listened to and addressed my concerns, and worked with me to turn my health around. When I requested natural products instead of chemicals, she never forgot my preference and always presented the two options. I trust her implicitely and wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011