Ratings for Dr. Vincent Park

Please read this before you think about contacting Dr. Park's office for an appointment or to determine if you'd like him to be your family doctor!!! I was a patient of Dr. Park's for many years until I had enough and started going to walk in clinics instead just to be heard and treated properly. Dr. Park has a God complex and frequently rolls his eyes or sighs whenever you speak. He has no bedside manner and does not take the time to fully listen to your inquiries or concerns. I know doctors work under the presumption that their patients are liars until proven innocent but Dr. Park is the worst of the worst. Whenever I had an inquiry, he would dismiss whatever I said and provide a quick response with no background to support his recommendation. Whenever I asked if a certain pain was normal or a symptom of something bigger, he flat out told me that the pain would have to be excruciating in order it for it to be valid. So if I have trouble breathing, constant soreness, chest pains and much more, that should be considered normal? Good thing I opted to get a second opinion. I went to the ER out of frustration and deep concern for my health and the on call doctor praised me for coming in and getting treated as my symptoms were more severe than Dr. Park led on. His staff is incompetent and extremely rude. They have most, if not, all of their calls go to voicemail and their follow up to your voicemail is extremely slow. They speak terrible English and impossible to understand even as a second language. Please do not make the mistake of putting your health and your life into this doctor's health. You cannot trust anything he does or says. Please choose another doctor or at the very least, get a second opinion as it can be the difference between life and death. Dr. Park should not be practicing medicine! He is only in it for the money and recognition.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

The front desk lady is horrible. Can't agree more to the others comments. She has terrible manners and interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I agree with the previous comments. The two receptionist ladies at front are disgustingly rude. They must be family-related to him and they are abusing that to be rude to their patients. The doctor is always in a bad mood, especially when you tell him that you went to a walk-in clinic. Shouldn’t he care about the patient’s health first before thinking about getting all the business? If a patient needs to go see a doctor at a flexible time, obviously, a walk-in clinic is a better option. It takes too long to get an appointment to see Dr. Park which is why patients go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

HORRIBLE receptionist who has no common sense and is constantly on a power trip. She is extremely condescending and does not understand what compassion is. This Doctor and his team misread my mother's results and told her that everything was normal when in fact something turned up cancerous. Do NOT get stuck with this doctor or his extremely condescending receptionists.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I totally agree with most of the comments below. I have been with this doctor for almost 10 years and now I am trying to change my family doctor. I can't handle him and his team any more. Last time I saw him to talk about a few concerns that I had, he actually told me that I have to bring one problem per visit because that's the new policy he has to follow. I was absolutely flabbergasted by his comment. Then, does he mean that I have to see him three times for three minor problems? He is not a specialist specializing in one problem.He is my family doctor, a general practitioner. I told him that I have a job and a family to take care of and I don't have time to see him three times to talk about three minor problems. I was totally astounded by his lack of caring and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

he is so unbelievably rude.My mom has severe back problems that was suppose to be treated by a specialist(she has now in korea seeing one), but all he did was prescirbe pain killers and now she has a stomach problem from taking too much. When my mom asked him for a specialist,he said hes the one who decides that.Im damn sure he didn't let us see a specialist so we had to come back to him. I want to kill this guy, i haven't seen my mom in 6 months because she cant travel until full recovery.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Both receptionists are extremely rude and impolite, and the way they speak to you is condescending; it is frustrating to have to speak to them each appointment. Dr. Park is rarely on time with appointments and is absolutely emotionless. He makes it seem like he doesn't care about you as an individual (which he probably doesn't) and that he just wants you out of there as soon as possible to see the next patient.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Could not believe how rude he was, he was more concerned with the fact that I went to a walk in clinic before I could get in to see him. As everyone on this forum has noticed trying to get in to see him is next to impossible if it's an emergency and he stated that he would not be paid because I went to a walk in clinic due to the amount of pain I was in! Wow! What do you think he's concerned with more? Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The front desk receptionist is not very polite. His bedside manner isn't probably the best in the city either. Other than that, I felt that Dr Park is very knowledgeable and knows how to fix my problems.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Wow can't say enough, very very rude front desk staff plus dr park isn't even considerate. Poor body language (absolutely 0 eye contact) Poorest bedside manner, he would probably have been sued multiple times if it was across the border to the south. If ur Korean, there are so many more better doctors around.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012