Ratings for Dr. Monika A. Juszczyk

she seems to be a good doctor, but kept screwing up the orders for the blood work she ordered me to get done, wound up having to continually go back to the hospital for the same blood work over and over.i have medical conditions she absolutely refused to treat.and on average i was kept waiting in her office from half an hour up to and past an hour. he staff does seem to be ok on the whole. but she is flighty, and unfocussed. and sometimes down right rude. you get tired after being sent from specialist to specialist in the hospital for the job a general practicion would do. and what really burned me, is she put me on three medications, that at my stage of renal failure could kill me without a reason as to why she was putting me on them, when i consulted with another doctor they looked my my labs and said you do not need these meds they are for illnesses you do not have. Any doctor who prescribes medications for illness that you do not have will eventually kill someone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Should not be a Dr. Our family had a lot of problems with her. She made bad decisions with our mother.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I just had my first appointment with her in Warren PA. I waited 1 minute before going into the exam room. I spent ten minutes with the RN who game me the most thorough exam I have ever had. She gave me a gown and blanket. Two minutes later the doc was in. She checked absolutely everything. She was so nice, she seemed genuinely interested in my life and lifestyle. I have had tonsil problems and she immediately took care of the concerns with lab work and a referal to an ENT doc. I am so pleased with her. By the way her office has candles and tea and is so home like. Wonderful experience. My only complaint is the check in clerk wasn't the most friendly girl but she was alright!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009