Ratings for Dr. Jason Li

I have been going to Dr. Li for several years now and he's really good. He always listens to my concerns and takes them seriously. I have never felt like he has downplayed any symptoms I've had. He's also very thorough and knowledgeable and takes the time to explain any medical issues to you. A good friend of mine who's also a doctor receives referrals from him and has told me that I'm really lucky to have him as a doctor because he's so thorough.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I've been going to this clinic for half my life (15 years) and I'm glad I switched. I feel like family there, the staff remembers my name. Also Dr Li will squeeze me into his busy schedule. And if I have a question the staff will write it down and call me back promptly with the answer after they ask him. I feel 100% comfortable with him, he has even been a basic therapist. He always tries to help you before giving you medication. But if you need medication he will prescribe the best one with least side effects. I love him as a family doctor. My son also sees him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He is an amazing doctor - thoughtful, attentive, thorough and extremely knowledgeable. He can't possibly stay on schedule because he listens to your every last complaint and attends to it. I am grateful that he is my physician.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My family and I have been coming to Dr Li for the last 14 years, and I have to say, he is the best, I was never tempted to see any other doctors, he always takes his time and never rushes with us, and patiently answer any questions we may have. Thank you Dr. Li for all the caring and making us feel better.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Li has been my family doctor for the last 16 years and he is amazing. He's always very thorough, caring and always listens to you. He is extremely knowledgeable. When I was not in the country, he even emailed me about a concern I had. The receptionists are great and always very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCELLENT I feel blessed and very lucky to have such an amazing doctor. Many other doctors have a lot to learn from Dr. Li.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

An excellent doctor, very thorough, leaves nothing to chance. Sometimes there is a 2 week wait for an appointment but he has a walk in regularly which is great. I couldn't be happier with my care, my entire family are now with him. He is easy to talk to and caring, he never rushes your appointment.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr.li is amazing in my opinion. He ALWAYS checks everything thoroughly, if he thinks it's odd he'll do extra tests to play on the safe side. He is especially this way with my daughter, he has sent us to two specialists which I am very grateful for as both were able to get to the bottom of her issues. I am extremely grateful as other doctors have dismissed certain health problems. He listens, cares and takes extra time when needed. I've never had to wait an exceptionally long time at appointments, only for his walk in clinic days which to me is expected and isn't a big concern. I'm grateful he actually had walk in days.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

He is the best. Sometimes you have to wait, but he never rushes you out. He listens to all your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This office is so busy they forget to book appointments, return calls and follow up with results. Months can go by until you finally find out your results. He is a good doctor but he is forgetting to do follow ups because they are so booked up and busy. I need a doctor now not in a month. Too many patients waiting for him. He is caring and listens. He just needs to get organized and not have suck a long wait time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015