Ratings for Dr. Grant McCallum

Dr. Grant McCallum was the best doctor that ever looked after my family. I truly miss him but wish him health and happiness wherever he is now.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Grant McCallum was the best family doctor our family ever had, and we miss him. Did he move his practice to another province?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

DrMcCallum is an amazing Doctor. He was so comfortable to have. I pray that someday he will be back doctoring but most of all that he will be well. So grateful to have had him for our Doctor. He was the best.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I can't believe how much I miss Dr. McCallum. He was just the most amazing doctor and became a friend. I wish you all the best but pray you still return someday. You are such a caring soul. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

We miss this amazing doctor and hope he returns to the practice in the near future

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I'll never forget Dr Macullum, He is an Awesome doctor, I'll never forget when my Mom had an appointment, He came in late as usual, :) He walks in, and I say, Hi I'm Dr T and this is my assiatant Nurse EH, My mom say Quick you're late for you're surguery then he says Surgery? my mom say Yeah Moustache Ectomy, Then he says "No Consent" lol, He is a doctor, Then he said after we pull that, I can't leave you 2 in here that long, because you 2 will think some things won't you, I'll never forget Dr. MacCallum, he is an awesome doctor, I going to miss the added hugs I'd get from him after my appointments,

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

He is one of the best . Miss him and hope he comes back soon.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I love Dr McCallum. He is caring and professional has time for you even though he is very busy. He makesmefeel like my problems are important and always takes time to listen and work with me. He respects what I have to say as well. He is thorough about testing and trying to get at the root of things. I feel very blessed to have him for my Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Mc Callum is one of the" best" doctors we have had. We had an excellent doctor in AB before we moved here. We feel like Dr. McCallum is continuing that excellent care. He is always informable about any questions asked, "like he really cares". He is very professional as well as being very friendly with his humour and smiles. Thank you Dr. McCallum for all you do for us.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Grant has a fantastic bedside manner. He's taken very good care of our family since he moved to Salmon Arm. We're very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014