Ratings for Dr. William Chu

best doctor ever. He has been treating my whole family for over 30 years. He is very patient, very attentitive and very caring! We will miss him when he retires. Finding a new doctor is proving to be very hard. He has left some big shoes to fill!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Chu has been the doctor of my mother, son and myself. Between all of us, he has been our family doctor for over at least 40 years. The downside of visiting him was the wait time to see him as he was always behind but he was a good doctor and will be missed as he retires. It's a shame that the new trend for doctors are walk in clinics and not being available daily. It's going to be tough to find someone to fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been his patient for 37 years, my formers husband for over 40 years. all 5 of our children were delivered and cared for by him plus most of our grand -kids some with severe medical problems. If you are honest with him about symptoms he will send you for the required tests and or specialists and not give up until he gets the answer. But like most HUMANS he can make a mistake but do check your honesty meter-how much are you holding back on when you see him? He takes all the time you need to talk when you're there. He never rushed you out, when you are in his office you are the only person he is thinking about. He calls to follow-up and keeps you coming in until your problem is resolved or you are in the hands of the proper specialist. YOU ALSO HAVE TO TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR HEALTH. He is not a mind reader or a veterinarian who who quesses at a diagnoses, and a lot of medical issues are a matter of ruling out so many different ailments, it's not all clearcut. Everyone is entitle to a second opinion, too bad you couldn't find an accurate one in Ontario under our Health care all of our doctors must be pretty poor if you have to go and pay in the USA. I love Dr, Chu and travel to see him and hour each way and I am sorry that he is retiring and it is going to take a long time to find a more conscientious, caring, thoughtful family doctor coming into my senior years.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Chu is a good doctor been with him over 30 years ,kind and compassionate Ever tried reading a Dr's hand Writing? Pharmacy downstairs gets it right all the time and saves me a trip.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

He has been my Doctor for 38 years...He's like family!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Another quack. Seen this guy my whole life. Had an injury and he had no clue what to do. Tried to send me to a psychologist cause he thought I was lying. Thank to this quack I have to now spend over 50 thousand US dollars to get better . You wrecked my life and soon the courts will wreck yours chu. Your ignorant and a fool. You lie when in trouble and the truth on you will be out soon enough. Good for just a urine test and blood samples. Stay away from this guy. He will cost you your life and money then sit there and ask you how your gonna pay for surgery. I had told this moron my diagnosis cause I was left to research it on my own. He ignored it and ignored what I told him to look for. Had to go to America and they confirmed what I thought I had. This guy is costing this provide a lot of money now due to is ignorance. You tried sending me to some mental hospital but the Americans found the truth out. Now Ontario will see you for who you really are and perhaps you should go see a psychologist cause in all honesty you need it. Stay away from him. Oh and yes the pharmacy thing. He has ties to the pharmacy below because they are broke and need the money. Free Healthcare isn't free when it costs you your life. That's the ultimate price. My advice to anyone. Do not go see him unless you yourself don't care about your health. Then he's the perfect quack for you. You cost me a lot of money chu. I plan on having it all back. Thank to you the tax payers of Ontario now have to pick up the bill for my surgery. Good one champ. Hope nobody ever has to deal with this guy. And if you do Goodluck.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Doctor Chu been my doctor all my life. Now being 23YRS old I have not been to no other doctor but him. He has extreme patience when dealing with you and is always filled with charisma and a welcoming spirit. I remember when he use to give me a candy after every visit when me and my other sibling were younger and even now he still sometimes jokes about giving us one. Based off of all my visits he is very knowledgeable and makes sure all my problems or illnesses are taken care of at each visit. Being a patient with mild seizures he makes sure I am up to date with my medications and EGG and MRIs . I've never had a problem with the pharmacy downstairs, or collecting my prescriptions. I can't see any other doctor that I will trust with my life, other than Dr. Chu!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Chu has been my doctor for over 25 years. He knows what he is doing but he has lost his fire and just wants a paycheque now and help out the pharmacy downstairs. It's all business now. He is a good doctor for minor problems. If you really are sick, then i feel sorry for you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

For some reason my last comment was deleted? He was dr for many years. I became pg and it was horrible. He told me I didn't meet my 20 week ultrasound which is absolutely mandatory! I couldn't see my ob until this ultrasound (they normally do t take you earlier unless your high risk). DR Chu said I don't need to send you for an ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl?!!! The reason for this ultrasound is for health problems and my ob had to call dr chu to tell him. Well thank god I went bc I had placenta prévia and needed to be watched. I couldn't wait to swrich over to my ob at 20 weeks. Once my son was born I switched doctors. I also had a bad pregnancy and he kept saying he couldn't take me off work bc of insurance?! My ob took me off bc my blood pressure was high. Anyways I'm glad I switched doctors.

Submitted June 20, 2012

dr. chu has been my dr. for over 10 years i find him very empathetic,to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011