Ratings for Dr. Michelle M. Kohara

Dr Kohara is very beautiful. I thought she would be Asian and that is why I picked her, but she turned out to be just married to an Asain. She looks more like a Smith to me. Anyway I am glad I picked her because she was really good.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr Kohara was so great with treating my fibromyalgia. Many other doctors just blew me off. She spent time and explained to me the severity of my condition. She understood my need to gain control over this crippling disease with excellent pain control. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor who is understanding of those suffering from this debilatating disease. She is also very understanding when I have to use a bit more of my oxycodone than planned and will give me an emergency prescription.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Great doctor. Very kind and compassionate. Professional.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr Kohara was wonderful. So compassionate and caring. I wish she could be my main doctor but she only sees people in the hospital she says. She is something that is called a hosptalist

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Michelle M. Kohara's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare