Ratings for Dr. Thomas Jones

Dr. Jones performed an L-4-L5 fusion in five years ago and ended thirty years of pain. While he may not be interested in small talk, he performed magic on my back and I will forever be grateful. It's well known that Dr. Jones is the most talented spinal surgeon in Santa Barbara, but don't expect to be buddy-buddy with him. He's a big time Harvard neurosurgeon who means business, and that means perfect surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He's definitely not the warm and cuddly type but he's smart and I trust his judgement. He fixed my back 10+ years ago and he gave me excellent info on how to get another injury (not his specialty) treated. Definitely my first choice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Jones has no bedside manner, but he is excellent at what he does! I had neck surgery that went great. 2 of my brother-laws and my husband have all had surgery by him with no problems. He is excellent and I would highly recommend him...Thanks

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

He performed back surgery on my father- the surgery process was efficient, my dad healed quickly, and Dr. Jones and staff were helpful along the way.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2005